One Piece Episode 984 - Luffy Goes Out of Control?! Sneaking into Kaido's Banquet

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 41 59.4%
  • 4/5

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • 3/5

Votes: 9 13.0%
  • 2/5

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • 1/5

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • 0/5

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters
He is a CoC user Oda even foreshadows it using Brook before Zoro revealed it in his attack against Kaido.
When the time cmes Zoro shows it again on panel we will see if you can admit you were wrong i will be sure to quote you
I know he is, doesn't mean anime confirmed it we know it from Kaido, therefore "toei negged zoro doubters" doesn't exist, it just showed him using it earlier, doesn't make the anime more canon.

Oda doesn't confirm shit, you are only saying that because it's Zolo
Think for a minute, the toei wouldn't make decisions that would impact the manga or the character. If Zoro used Coc, it's because they had confirmation from Oda. You sincerely think that they will show you that Zoro has the haki without Oda being informed ? It doesn't make any sense we are talking about one of the biggest animation studio

Think for a minute, the toei wouldn't make decisions that would impact the manga or the character. If Zoro used Coc, it's because they had confirmation from Oda. You sincerely think that they will show you that Zoro has the haki without Oda being informed ? It doesn't make any sense we are talking about one of the biggest animation studio
Only because it was already confirmed in the manga otherwiae scenes like Sanji low diffing Drake should be considered canon in the anime too then, or Kaido shrugging off Oden's attack in the anime

Toei definitely got tired of the downplayers and haters if they revealed Zoro CoC this early lmao just couple of days ago Ndule was arguing Zoro's usage was not clear enough it is still ambiguous this felt like a direct response to the likes of him. Don't be sore losers accept it already same with the ridiculous crap we hear about Enma to undermine Zoro
I don't know how people kept doubting about Zoro having CoC when Oda was very clear in 1010.
He has it but doesn't know yet.
Keep saying the opposite it's not better than all the Zorotards who keep shitting on Sanji every chapters.
Zoro wants to become one of the strongest pirate in the world, the greatest swordman alive, so it's only natural for him to have CoC when people like Chinjao also have it lmao

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Only because it was already confirmed in the manga otherwiae scenes like Sanji low diffing Drake should be considered canon in the anime too then, or Kaido shrugging off Oden's attack in the anime
I am fine either way. Let the candy bois choose either the anime is canon meaning zoro has coc and knows how to use it but sanji also beat drake or the anime is not canon and sanji never beat drake, but zoro doesnt know he has coc.
Either way a zoro guy like me gets a W

Last edited: