One Piece Episode 984 - Luffy Goes Out of Control?! Sneaking into Kaido's Banquet

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 41 59.4%
  • 4/5

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • 3/5

Votes: 9 13.0%
  • 2/5

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • 1/5

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • 0/5

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
You all are sitting on a 0815-use of CoC, while TOEI subtile is spoiling who is gonna be the lead in the fall of Kaido.

Directly after Kid told he will take Kaidos Head, TOEI did this:

Kid is the leading one, Luffy will follow as support!

@playa4321 @rerere @Lukegranders @ReggieZoldyck21
Was wire always so lanky? I remember him having broad shoulders in the new world

You all are sitting on a 0815-use of CoC, while TOEI subtile is spoiling who is gonna be the lead in the fall of Kaido.

You think the matchups changing again?
I think Momotaro battle vs Kaido is going to happen, but if even then Kaido not get defeated, I can see supernova taking the lead again.

Wire looks so much better with Beast pirates outfit then his own regular,I am glad that we see again those two crew members with the mohawks,remember them from Sabaody Arc.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
toei played with zoro CoC even before it was confirmed and now they having a blast with this, cant complain really, first time in 10 years im actually waiting for new episodes even if they are mostly filler. Crazy how zoro doesnt know that he has CoC when he knows about CoC... can he see that hes doing it or is he just that stupid?