One Piece Episode 984 - Luffy Goes Out of Control?! Sneaking into Kaido's Banquet

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 41 59.4%
  • 4/5

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • 3/5

Votes: 9 13.0%
  • 2/5

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • 1/5

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • 0/5

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters
HOLY S BALLS! that was not cool toei. you ruined the surprise reveal for the manga! and yet so very awesome all the same. zoro was cool as usual. and hah, poor sanji, rejected and dejected and denied a ride with the girls. way to go usopp. and yeah, franky with brook was funny in a way. and so was jimbei with the gang. the haki reveal though, wow. that was something else. but anyway, i liked it. keep it going guys.

toei played with zoro CoC even before it was confirmed and now they having a blast with this, cant complain really, first time in 10 years im actually waiting for new episodes even if they are mostly filler. Crazy how zoro doesnt know that he has CoC when he knows about CoC... can he see that hes doing it or is he just that stupid?
No need to insert this into canon to dish Zoro :seriously:

Before Kaido told him that he used CoC, he didn't KO people in the manga, so the writting of him being unaware makes sense. Nothing to do with him being stupid/dense.

The anime is having fun with this since it's already confirmed that he has it, and it's fine, just making it more of a spectacle. I doubt anime only watchers would complain about it :milaugh:

Zolo

Cope Doctor
No need to insert this into canon to dish Zoro :seriously:

Before Kaido told him that he used CoC, he didn't KO people in the manga, so the writting of him being unaware makes sense. Nothing to do with him being stupid/dense.

The anime is having fun with this since it's already confirmed that he has it, and it's fine, just making it more of a spectacle. I doubt anime only watchers would complain about it :milaugh:
the thing is toei clearly shows they are zoro fans, when zoro has interactions about poor people in wano with beast pirates first, and has epic moment there first too

the thing is toei clearly shows they are zoro fans, when zoro has interactions about poor people in wano with beast pirates first, and has epic moment there first too
I think they are fans of the SH's, since they also had base Sanji KO X Drake :milaugh:

I bet we're going to get a lot of hype anime moments for the whole crew in the sections offpaneled by Oda for their fights :myman:

toei played with zoro CoC even before it was confirmed and now they having a blast with this, cant complain really, first time in 10 years im actually waiting for new episodes even if they are mostly filler. Crazy how zoro doesnt know that he has CoC when he knows about CoC... can he see that hes doing it or is he just that stupid?
I can't wait for Oda sensei's response on the matter. And it will occur on the manga.