One Piece Episode 984 - Luffy Goes Out of Control?! Sneaking into Kaido's Banquet

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 41 59.4%
  • 4/5

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • 3/5

Votes: 9 13.0%
  • 2/5

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • 1/5

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • 0/5

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters
King of lightning: Thats not coc thats the thing cracker used on the trees.:suresure:
And even that scene was strange, Luffy didn't said that Cracker use not CoC he was not just sure. So even in that scene Cracker could use CoC.

It was clear since :
When Zoro cut Kaido with Ashura, it was a adv CoC version. I can see Zoro unlock his true potential with CoC against King and can use ashura like a form similar like Luffy with boundman.

And even that scene was strange, Luffy didn't said that Cracker use not CoC he was not just sure. So even in that scene Cracker could use CoC.

It was clear since :
When Zoro cut Kaido with Ashura, it was a adv CoC version. I can see Zoro unlock his true potential with CoC against King and can use ashura like a form similar like Luffy with boundman.
No that was simply fear

It was clear since :
they sould not be suprisied when zoro gonna ko some fodders next chapter easy :myman: