Votes: 8 19.0%
  • 2/5

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • 1/5

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • 0/5

Votes: 3 7.1%

• Total voters
I dont remember page one got knocked out in the manga, just that his jaw almost got dislocated, ulti did briefly though.
He got hit, and didn't appear again, and Ulti said how dare you do that to Pay Pay, so its safe to assume he probably got knocked out.

Good episode they milked the hell out of some scenes but it was good overall, love yamato's voice, i just wished they put a little more money on the thunder bagua , it was good but it could have been better :)
How could the Thunder Bagua have been better at all?

(besides being faster)

Its probably one of the best animated scenes in the entire series.

He got hit, and didn't appear again, and Ulti said how dare you do that to Pay Pay, so its safe to assume he probably got knocked out.
I don't think it counts as knocked out, next chapter he is standing and all good, ulti was the one who got fucked.
The fact that you don't see someone after getting hit in the same chapter doesn't mean necessarily they got knocked out, look at sanji for example, after he got lunched into a building by king he was fine and wasn't knocked out, just shown next chapter and not the same one.

I don't think it counts as knocked out, next chapter he is standing and all good, ulti was the one who got fucked.
The fact that you don't see someone after getting hit in the same chapter doesn't mean necessarily they got knocked out, look at sanji for example, after he got lunched into a building by king he was fine and wasn't knocked out, just shown next chapter and not the same one.
Yeah, I think he was knocked out, just not as much as Ulti was when Yamato attacked her.

Episode was good.

Flashback with Ulti was a bit too lengthy, but overall, it passed like a breeze. I think the extended recap at the beginning of the episode helped a bit.

I'll say this much, if the episode didn't have as highlights as good as it did, it probably would have been a bit more of a slog, but the animation and action, as well as the generally decent direction even during the stare downs made things pay off well enough.

I know there was a bit of staring, but I think it did a good enough job of setting up tension for the action to come, and didn't overtly overstay its welcome before something else happened, and action that was actually being stared down to was actually really solid.

Overall, really solid episode. Would have been a lot more of a slog if it wasn't so well animated and directed.

Ulti and Page One are two good and young to be wasted in prison. I wonder if maybe Law can recruit them into his crew. The two are comfortably supernova class combatant. They are they kind of underlings who would transform the heart pirates into a serious crew like the SH pirates.