Votes: 2 7.1%
  • 1/5

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • 0/5

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
YAMATOOOOOOOO :steef:
All she did was block and sent Ulti flying, you love to see it:myman:

This is exactly why I like Luffy. He doesn't care who you are, he would use his best attacks on fodders and top tiers alike. Pulled out elephant gun on both Big Mom and Beast pirates fodders:moonwalk:

Kin's speech just made him an honorary SH imo

Great Episode 9/10
She schooled Ulti..... :josad:

??? That's literally based on source material. You guys are just delusional about Yamato. There is a reason Kaido sends Tobi Roppo after her.
Big mom sent Cracker to deal with luffy after learning he defeated Doffy. Im glad we agree that Doffy is weaker than cracker according to your logic.

Like I said, they fucking ruined the animation. They had one fucking job and they ruined. They had incredible animation of Kinemon running through the hallways fighting fodder but when it comes down to the most important scene with Kaido it looks like a 12 year old animated it.

And the overdramatic movements of the head and arms are annoying as well as the power ranger wannabe color scheme with the red and pink.
It was reanimated from last episode. Last episode definitely animated it better, but this episode did good as well. I think that the animators trying to "recreate" manga panels is always going to be a weakness of One Piece as an adaptation. Last week was better for taking greater liberties with the source material. I did enjoy them turning into a big effects work beam as they collided into the ground. The effects work around that was actually nice.

It was reanimated from last episode. Last episode definitely animated it better, but this episode did good as well. I think that the animators trying to "recreate" manga panels is always going to be a weakness of One Piece as an adaptation. Last week was better for taking greater liberties with the source material. I did enjoy them turning into a big effects work beam as they collided into the ground. The effects work around that was actually nice.
I don’t understand? They didn’t animate it. They showed half a second picture of it that looked like my 13 year old cousin drew.

I don’t understand? They didn’t animate it. They showed half a second picture of it that looked like my 13 year old cousin drew.
Yeah, they animated a loop around some effects work. This is pretty par for the course. I think 995 handled it much better because it was genuinely a ton more animated, and didn't have that cut, but only implied that panel.

This has always been a weakness of the show as an adaptation.