Spoiler One Piece Film "RED" Spoiler Discussion Thread.

well they're discussing still, oda left us with that thing again well yeah
And it won't even matter much...I don't see why anyone would expect new information to be talked about at all. No one cares about family names anyway(oda never made anything to care about regarding it anyway)

For those who saw that short video of Luffy and Shanks combined attack knows that Film Red sucks.
Post automatically merged:

That's why people shouldn't take this filler entertainment as cannon.
she broke/undid the barrier because her df/music after releasing the 'monster' basically forced him to undo/release his crossing fingers. She actually couldn't him or anyone else before that

Do coby and helmepo have fight scenes except the final monster?
Is zoro using enma powers in other scenes other than final attack?
Well, I don't remember a Coby and Helmepo fight except that final scene. They were just here to make a temporary covenant, with the help of Blueno's Doa Doa no mi , with pirates.
Yes, Zoro is also fighting during the old library's fight scene, but I don't remember if he used Enma there, sry bro, it was a dense movie concerning characters who are fighting.

Well, I don't remember a Coby and Helmepo fight except that final scene. They were just here to make a temporary covenant, with the help of Blueno's Doa Doa no mi , with pirates.
Yes, Zoro is also fighting during the old library's fight scene, but I don't remember if he used Enma there, sry bro, it was a dense movie concerning characters who are fighting.
I understand to miss a scene or more in a movie lol.
Sometimes i feel like a saw half a movie when i watch it on dvd in my house lol
Thanks for your answer.
Post automatically merged:

Her fruit should be used on the manga.
This is broken

If possible, can you tell us about Zoro using Advanced Conqueror Haki and his pairing with Benn Beckman from the Red Hair Pirates

Also what does Kobi do

And why do Shanks and Luffy do a combined attack

Thank you very much bro
They're all fighting the Demon King, an entity invoked by Uta who sang the Tot Musica partition. Uta Uta no Mi, Uta's devil fruit, makes fall asleep people who are listening to any Uta's song. Their souls are sent in Uta's world, created by Uta's mind itself. There is no possibility to escape from this world if Uta doesn't sleep, but she ate the "Insomnite", a mushroom which gives insomnia to the consumer, obliging her to die of exhaustion.
But, that Demon King is another passage door to join real world (Robin illustrates it during the movie). People have to defeat him, but it need combined attacks from real and Uta's world.
SO, Yasopp succeeds to interact with Usopp and give instruction to both worlds. Zoro and Beckman's attack is one of the very first during the offensive, Beckman is shooting a very fast bullet, then there's an transition of Zoro running at the same speed as the bullet, and this blow is aiming Demon King's right leg, if my memories are good.
As I said before, Kobi just make a temporary covenant and participates to the final attack.
You might have understand, but Shanks and Luffy's attack is also related to the Demon King. It's the ultimate blow at the center of the monster. Luffy firstly uses Gear 4, but it fastly transformed into Gear 5 appearance. Shanks unsheathed his saber and filled it with Haki. The whole scene is in white color (even characters), but Luffy's fist is red and Shanks's saber blue. They're forming something like a giant phenix-lion.

They're all fighting the Demon King, an entity invoked by Uta who sang the Tot Musica partition. Uta Uta no Mi, Uta's devil fruit, makes fall asleep people who are listening to any Uta's song. Their souls are sent in Uta's world, created by Uta's mind itself. There is no possibility to escape from this world if Uta doesn't sleep, but she ate the "Insomnite", a mushroom which gives insomnia to the consumer, obliging her to die of exhaustion.
But, that Demon King is another passage door to join real world (Robin illustrates it during the movie). People have to defeat him, but it need combined attacks from real and Uta's world.
SO, Yasopp succeeds to interact with Usopp and give instruction to both worlds. Zoro and Beckman's attack is one of the very first during the offensive, Beckman is shooting a very fast bullet, then there's an transition of Zoro running at the same speed as the bullet, and this blow is aiming Demon King's right leg, if my memories are good.
As I said before, Kobi just make a temporary covenant and participates to the final attack.
You might have understand, but Shanks and Luffy's attack is also related to the Demon King. It's the ultimate blow at the center of the monster. Luffy firstly uses Gear 4, but it fastly transformed into Gear 5 appearance. Shanks unsheathed his saber and filled it with Haki. The whole scene is in white color (even characters), but Luffy's fist is red and Shanks's saber blue. They're forming something like a giant phenix-lion.
Anything on the BMPs? Katakuri, Oven, Brûlée? I hear BM’s i. It too

Just curious as a watcher in France, did you receive a Volume 4 Billion booklet during the film like Japan viewers did (albeit translated to French) or none of the sort?
Unfortunately, it wasn't gave at all anywhere in France. But I was in a small theater, and a famous french one piece duo ("Mont Corvo" , aroung 700k followers on youtube) came to make a One Piece goodies' lottery (I won Nico Robin's nanoblock fig c: ).
A thought for my younger brother who didn't get anything :(

Unfortunately, it wasn't gave at all anywhere in France. But I was in a small theater, and a famous french one piece duo ("Mont Corvo" , aroung 700k followers on youtube) came to make a One Piece goodies' lottery (I won Nico Robin's nanoblock fig c: ).
A thought for my younger brother who didn't get anything :(
that sucks to hear but hopefully they still gave you a ton of merchandise/goods. I currently am trying to order it on amazon/ebay but that will take a few weeks from now to read and try to translate

Hi guys, I'm a French person who has seen one of the movie premiere on August 7th (the movie is settled to launch August 10th), maybe I can help by giving you some precisions.
-Yes, Uta dies at the end. Just before the ending song, we can see Shanks and his crew leaving "Elegia" (the island where the movie takes place) and they are gathered around Uta's coffin.
-The volume 4 Billion gave in Japan indicates that Uta was discovered in a chest by Shanks, as him by Roger. The Five Elders are just talking about the possibility that Uta can be a Fearland family's member during the movie.
-The post generic scene is Luffy trying to talk to Thousand Sunny, due to the fact that it was a whole character in Uta's world.
It was a pretty good movie, I reccomend you to discover it when it will comes out in your theaters, at least for Shanks and Gear 5 Luffy combined attack.
If you have others questions, maybe I can answer to it :)
Who is the girl saved by Sanji? Uta herself?

Anything on the BMPs? Katakuri, Oven, Brûlée? I hear BM’s i. It too
What are these BMPs? As a French I don't understand :(
Oven and Brûlée are pretty important, they're helping strawhat crew and Marine with the temporary covenant. During the final fight, Brûlée is protecting civilians by taking them to her mirror's world. Oven is spitting fire to help Sanji to do Ifrit Jambe.
Katakuri appears at the beggining of the movie by viewing that Oven and Brûlée are caught by Uta's attack, but he came at the end of the movie. He did the combined attack with Sanji.