One Piece full color Volumes 100-101-102 out 2nd August 2024!!!

That's not acoc dumbass it's not coming off his club
I forgot you get triggered when I bring this up............... why is it crazy to say he used acoc in act 1 ? never understood this.... how do you explain the attack he hit luffy with in act 1?

okay, this is fuck up, this aint advcoc yet uses the same coloring when it does.....

color is not reliable at all to explain what kind of haki their are using, people need to use their fuking brain and read properly the panels :suresure:

This shit above aint advcoc no matter what you smoking, I can understand that this may be advcoa which wano swordmans are used to use when fighting
Post automatically merged:

Woro having the best rooftop feat without any buff make you wonder why was Woro following that bump of a fraud call Goofy (dude was sucking all the time joyboy cock) still aint close at all to woro

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I forgot you get triggered when I bring this up............... why is it crazy to say he used acoc in act 1 ? never understood this.... how do you explain the attack he hit luffy with in act 1?
Because we see acoc baguas afterwards and they don't look like that

okay, this is fuck up, this aint advcoc yet uses the same coloring when it does.....

color is not reliable at all to explain what kind of haki their are using, people need to use their fuking brain and read properly the panels :suresure:

This shit above aint advcoc no matter what you smoking, I can understand that this may be advcoa which wano swordmans are used to use when fighting
I agree
We should enjoy the colored volumes, they look great, but obviously not consistent enough for some people to look with magnifying glass
Like here

Kaido’s haki is suddenly blue here
And it’s not lightning because
1, it’s black in the manga

2, Kaido’s lightning is yelkow in colored

THIS IS FUCKING BEAUTIFUL WE CAN LITERALLY SEE WHO'S USING COC.......OH yea and this CONFIRMS KAIDO DID USE ADVANCED CONQUERORS TO KNOCK OUT LUFFY IN ACT 1

Not only that, in the Vivre card it states the haki color is black.

All haki is black and Oda add the color for visual effect.

Zoro is hit first with full brunt of the attack and then later law. Hence law withstood it.
Nah, Kaido specifically aiming at Law. No real logic to him using a speed specific technique for a completely immobilized character. It’s to counter Law shambles. Which had at that point saved characters from Kaido 3 different times(scabbards/Luffy/Zoro).

The ACoC mostly for Law too, Kaido didn’t use it even clashing with Zoro best. No real logic to him him focusing the full brunt of his ACoC on Zoro now.