One Piece full color Volumes 100-101-102 out 2nd August 2024!!!

I don't get this ? This doesn't make sense
The chapter zoro attacks he makes king bleed

King bleeding DOES NOT MATCH what oda has as King's powers RIGHT NOW

Mid fight oda changes King's powers and zoro says I can't make him bleed

This Marco zoro point isn't a point

Oda changed zoros opponent
Didn't have King's powers down

Had to make King superior to kaido in the stat kaido was hyped for in his intro all 2 acts luffy needs training just because of this.
Nothing implies that Oda changed Zoro's opponent. You are making way too many assumptions trying to create a backstory for why Oda made King's powers the way they are. You don't know Oda.

You're merely grasping at straws because you didn't get ZKK, and now you're hoping that ZKK was Oda's original plot that he switched last minute. That's next level cope.

Nothing implies that Oda changed Zoro's opponent. You are making way too many assumptions trying to create a backstory for why Oda made King's powers the way they are. You don't know Oda.

You're merely grasping at straws because you didn't get ZKK, and now you're hoping that ZKK was Oda's original plot that he switched last minute. That's next level cope.
King was definitely retconned. I don't even know how you could believe otherwise

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

I don't need to know oda. The retcon is undeniable dumbass

I don't need to know oda. The retcon is undeniable dumbass
You're such an idiot. Nobody is denying the retcon. The motive is what you're assuming.
Post automatically merged:

King was definitely retconned. I don't even know how you could believe otherwise
Nothing in my post implies his powers weren't retconned. What are you and the window licker not understanding?

Nah, Kaido specifically aiming at Law. No real logic to him using a speed specific technique for a completely immobilized character. It’s to counter Law shambles. Which had at that point saved characters from Kaido 3 different times(scabbards/Luffy/Zoro).

The ACoC mostly for Law too, Kaido didn’t use it even clashing with Zoro best. No real logic to him him focusing the full brunt of his ACoC on Zoro now.
You might actually be dumber than @Rootbeer and I don’t think that’s possible . I ran over a dead rat this morning on my way to work and it’s more intelligent then that dumb fuck