One Piece full color Volumes 100-101-102 out 2nd August 2024!!!

Kinemon dying here would have raised the overall score of Wano. Great buildup but Oda was too attached to Kinemon lol, I’m sure he thought of actually doing it.
The bigger insult is lolda killing off Asura Doji unceremoniously imo. Like, that fucker suffered for 20 years. The least lolda could have done is give him a hero's death. But no, he went out in a suicide bombing that didn't even do anything to Jack and didn't even get a dedicated panel. We didn't even know he was dead completely until arc ended.

And then Kinemon goes and survives a fucking acoc bonk from kaido... Just retarded decisions all around from lolda.

The bigger insult is lolda killing off Asura Doji unceremoniously imo. Like, that fucker suffered for 20 years. The least lolda could have done is give him a hero's death. But no, he went out in a suicide bombing that didn't even do anything to Jack and didn't even get a dedicated panel. We didn't even know he was dead completely until arc ended.

And then Kinemon goes and survives a fucking acoc bonk from kaido... Just retarded decisions all around from lolda.
He was too attached to Kinemon and Momo so he gave Kinemon’s supposed death to Doji lol. Oda knew as a writer that there should be casualty in a war between 2 yonkos. So he gave us meaningless deaths like Doji and Izou.

He was too attached to Kinemon and Momo so he gave Kinemon’s supposed death to Doji lol. Oda knew as a writer that there should be casualty in a war between 2 yonkos. So he gave us meaningless deaths like Doji and Izou.
Yeah, he really wanted to have a happy ending with him reuniting with Tsuru

My question would be: why write such a stupid scenario then, Asura could have been killed in a more grandiose manner if it were him in that panel instead of Kinemon, no clownshow afterwards etc.

Yeah, he really wanted to have a happy ending with him reuniting with Tsuru

My question would be: why write such a stupid scenario then, Asura could have been killed in a more grandiose manner if it were him in that panel instead of Kinemon, no clownshow afterwards etc.
Yeah that would have been way better, it also fits as Doji is arguably the one who wanted to redeem himself the most out of the scabbards. Good sacrifice, and an emotional impact would have been achieved.