General & Others One Piece General Discussion

Yes, just like Buggy the clown who had only 15 million bounty.

So are you going to cut the crap, or do you want more?
because shanks like buggy went to the weakest blues to be a scrub?

Im not going to cut any crap, your mental gymnastics are entertaining alot actually

Edit: your whole premise stands on pretty much nothing because you dont have viable information regarding shanks bounty beforehand.

if you cant grasp this simple fact, you cant be helped lmao

because shanks like buggy went to the weakest blues to be a scrub?

Im not going to cut any crap, your mental gymnastics are entertaining alot actually
Your bad quality trolling is not entertaining...

Let's take it back;
I said; Shanks was an apprentice in Roger's crew,
You said; ''exactly, rogers crew.''
And I said; just like Buggy the clown who had only 15 million bounty
And now you say ''because shanks like buggy went to the weakest blues to be a scrub?''

What's that got to do anything with what I said? Lmao... :suresure:

Shanks was no one like Buggy, while Kaido and Big mom were famous pirates even in the Rocks' pirate crew... They had a far better head start than Shanks ever had.

That's the point you ignorant clown, stop trolling the things I said.

Let's take it back;
And now you say ''because shanks like buggy went to the weakest blues to be a scrub?''

Shanks was no one like Buggy, while Kaido and Big mom were famous pirates even in the Rocks' pirate crew... They had a far better head start than Shanks ever had.

So you are still not getting how we not having the information about shanks prior bounty makes the premise of your speculation void?

yeah, im not wasting my time with you any longer.

So you are still not getting how we not having the information about shanks prior bounty makes the premise of your speculation void?

yeah, im not wasting my time with you any longer.
If you think saying that there was a gigantic bounty difference between Kaido and Shanks when Shanks was no different than Buggy is a speculation... Well that's dumb, you didn't surprise me again :suresure:

If you think saying that there was a gigantic bounty difference between Kaido and Shanks when Shanks was no different than Buggy is a speculation... Well that's dumb, you didn't surprise me again :suresure:
well then its good i wasnt saying any of the sort and you either cant read or are straight lying about my statement again.

your stupidity is also not surprising me.

get better soon

well then its good i wasnt saying any of the sort and you either cant read or are straight lying about my statement again.

your stupidity is also not surprising me.

get better soon
You're so dumb that you don't realize Buggy was part of Roger's crew and he only had 15 million bounty... Your Shanks lowball needs to improve troll, you're just a bad quality troll like Shishio at this point :suresure:

Chances of Blackbeard going to WCI are pretty low imo, if the RP was his main priority he would have already taken advantage of BM's absence and of the damages inflicted to Totto Land during WCI arc. Besides Katakuri, Pudding, Streusen, Cracker, Snack and the other BMP who stayed here will surely have their role in the future.

Wasgud y’all was thinking if Lilin spins the wheel on you & takes your lifespan, what happens to it? Does it get added to hers or does she put it an an homie? Coz in the case of the later, Pedro might still be able to come back somehow as a homie for example no?

*Couldn’t find a Lilin character discussion thread so posted it here as it’s somewhat related to Wano.

First, we already know if there is business between WG and Wano although this country isn't part of WG. We already seen the conversation scenes between CP0 and The Shogun. Even Orochi casually speaks threat to them with bringing out about Kaido as their back-up, and demanding Vegapunk to send to Wano as the requirement of the business agreements between both party. The question is, what business is that? Is that only about kairoseki (seastone) or is there any?
Because The Shogun's demand is Vegapunk, I think this is about technology transfer
. Wano want the modern technology and they will transfering the old tech, specifically how to produce tool from seastone. Can this happen? Is there a time to put this thing on the story?
Now, due the escalating tension after Kaido and BM alliance announcement, WG rethinking about the business agreement and somehow concluding and deciding to send their troops to Wano. This is because even though The Shogunate didnt seek conflict with WG but Kaido and BM alliance already announced their plan and somehow WG knew it news, maybe from Drake. So, they will send full armies of marine and half of Chiper Pool. And maybe, WG also asking help from the closest country from Wano which under their affiliation. What I believe is, WG already produce the new battleship full of new thecnology. They will using this battleship for the last, like what we saw on Ohara, buster call, somehow. I dont know when will they should arrives at Wano because we already know what happen at the reverie.
One thing, why people did not considering about Revolutionary would appear at Wano? I think they will because of the mythology. When hanuman fought with Naga (dragon), god Indra help the dragon and after hanuman almost dead, god of Vayu help hanuman. Yes, hanuman as Luffy, dragon as Kaido, god Indra as BM, and Vayu as luffy's father, hanuman's father. You will know if you read the story.
Sorry for my english., and thank you :)
Koi na hindi hamari matra bhasha hai.

I

Inspector_Mu

:suresure: shanks fanboys still think Shanks is stronger than Kaido and BM

EoS teach will be lucky to beat kaido 1 vs 1.

You can make up bounties

I guess Kaido> WB/Roger since kaido is younger and hit prime ; became Yonko way after WB

Nobody told Shanks to be a weakling
Post automatically merged:

Let's take it back;

Kaido was also an apprentice in Rocks. Reread Chapter 957

Stop now your madness please

Each Rocks Pirate started their solo Run and beoming famous only 33 years ago including BM WB
Post automatically merged:

You cant start saying Kuzan is above Akainu coz he is younger ... doesn't work like that lol

Kaido (in 50s) : Apprentice 40-38 years ago > famous Supernova 33 - years ago > Hitting prime 23 years ago > Entered Prime 20 years ago > from then he became Emperor , WsC and 1 vs 1 champ > currently top 1!

Shanks (39 y.o) : Apprentice 25-24 years ago > Supernova 23-20 years ago > hitting prime 12-15 years ago vs Mihawk > Entered Prime and became Emperor 6 years ago > currently Top 4/5

Shanks has 24 years of Solo Run as Pirate
Kaido has 33 years of Solo Run as Pirate
BM has 33 years of Solo Run as Pirate
WB had 31 years of Solo Run till death
Roger had 26 years of Solo Run till death
ROGER HAD A HEAD START AND IS PLDER THAN WB YET WB CAUGHT UP.

SO STOP THIS WEAK ARGUMENTS

Last edited by a moderator: