General & Others One Piece General Discussion

Yes it is. She took like 15 chapters changing her clothes.
It’s no different from orochi fire not burning the palace.
Oh No! 15 chapters, Say it isn't so!
It's not thread worthy. It's no wonder you got downvotes. Not all opinions and thoughts are equal.
If you can't handle criticism then get off the internet.
You make threads after threads for outlier things. You are aggressive and dismissive, expect to get the same treatment.

Oh No! 15 chapters, Say it isn't so!
It's not thread worthy. It's no wonder you got downvotes. Not all opinions and thoughts are equal.
If you can't handle criticism then get off the internet.
You make threads after threads for outlier things. You are aggressive and dismissive, expect to get the same treatment.
It wasn’t a thread. Yeah it is actually good to kick discussion if the author wasn’t Lolda because she could have been plotting...Lolda gets no expectations from me because he a money loving hack lol

It wasn’t a thread. Yeah it is actually good to kick discussion if the author wasn’t Lolda because she could have been plotting...Lolda gets no expectations from me because he a money loving hack lol
You think stuff can't happen in between those 15 chapters. That's your faulty logic at work.
Could have been plotting? Cry me a river, your just salty for a dumb reason.

first off I think that Sakazuki will be “the new big mom” and will fight sabo for reasons mentioned in this thread:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...ew-big-mom-im-blackbeard-the-new-kaido.14592/

I know some Sakazuki fans (like myself ) want him to be treated well and have opponent better then ace 2.0 but oh well...gotta wake up

anyways.
sabo is on Luffy side so I can’t see him kill Sakazuki... villains can’t even kill so why the protagonist will kill? That’s just never ever happened.

Sakazuki will get O-lined somehow and will eventually join Luffy.
He will be part of the new marines.
thoughts ?

Yet another thread to discuss oda refreshing complex and deep writing !

as we all know every arc ;
Sanji meet a girl > flirt with her> leaves the crew > she fools him > sanji gets stomped > the girl becomes an ally > sanji fights third Strongest

so yeah.
The same shit will get recycled with Catarina Devon

Btw how many times oda spammed this ?
because I lost count.

Yet another thread to discuss oda refreshing complex and deep writing !

as we all know every arc ;
Sanji meet a girl > flirt with her> leaves the crew > she fools him > sanji gets stomped > the girl becomes an ally > sanji fights third Strongest

so yeah.
The same shit will get recycled with Catarina Devon

Btw how many times oda spammed this ?
because I lost count.
As many as pussy allies needed

I hope Kid and Law get PUs from their fight against BM to pose an actual threat to her to some extent, for the PUs, I wish Kidd gets unlock advCoC after seeing BM doing it several times similar to Luffy, but not as good I guess. On the other hand, Law could improve significantly with advCoA or his cursed sword having special ability which he unlocks to multiplies the damage output of his attacks several times either of them or both would be good.

kid
I hope Kid and Law get PUs from their fight against BM to pose an actual threat to her to some extent, for the PUs, I wish Kidd gets unlock advCoC after seeing BM doing it several times similar to Luffy, but not as good I guess. On the other hand, Law could improve significantly with advCoA or his cursed sword having special ability which he unlocks to multiplies the damage output of his attacks several times either of them or both would be good.
Kidd needs to unlock awakening, so it won't be like he is following in Luffy's path

kid

Kidd needs to unlock awakening, so it won't be like he is following in Luffy's path
Luffy is seemingly gonna unlock DF awakening soon so are we gonna call every PU the people on our side get “Luffy’s path”?

DF awakening seems like a harder thing to do than improving your haki to the next stage and tbh advanced haki especially CoC maybe more efficient to BM’s “iron ballon skin” to deal serious damage. That’s why I’m hoping for advCoC for Kid.