General & Others One Piece General Discussion

That's not what I mean. Besides King is not from Wano 99% sure.
Well Yonko Crews surely didn't form on WCI or Wano or on Shanks' territory, that is obvious and ascertained. But I don't remember King to be stated not to be from Wano and we have yet to see his true identity too.

We have never seen King's legit face at all.

Plus King is a swordsman.

Well Yonko Crews surely didn't form on WCI or Wano or on Shanks' territory, that is obvious and ascertained. But I don't remember King to be stated not to be from Wano and we have yet to see his true identity too.

We have never seen King's legit face at all.

Plus King is a swordsman.
He's probably birkian.

I think it’s pretty favorable how Oda portrays the “live the lifestyle you want” idea, not just with humans like Kiku living as a woman, even though she was previously referred to as a brother, but also non-humans like Kawamatsu living as a kappa and Gonbe living as a cat, even though they were referred to as a fish man and rabbit at other times. Of course, it becomes problematic if you live the lifestyle of being a rude jerkass to others, but otherwise, it‘s very much great to live as one pleases.

I recently noticed how I found there to be several parallels between the two eras that go in order by arc. This doesn’t necessarily mean anything significant, but I found it a bit of fun that was amusing enough the share:
The Straw Hats get involved in hostilities between fishmen and humans, including a focus on Nami and her past - Arlong Park/Fishman Island
Chopper helps his new friends with their medical troubles at a snowy location - Drum Island/Punk Hazard
Luffy challenges a tyrant warlord who’s hurting his princess friend - Alabasta/Dressrosa
Luffy kicks Bellamy’s ass - Jaya/Dressrosa
The Straw Hats elevate themselves to a higher plane of existence and stumble upon an ancient civilization - Skypiea/Zou
Luffy gets challenged and attacked by a conflicted crewmate - Water 7/Whole Cake Island
The Straw Hats take back their friend who was taken away from them - Enies Lobby/Whole Cake Island
The Straw Hats befriend one of Big Mom’s children - Thriller Bark/Whole Cake Island
Charlos gets his ass kicked - Sabaody Archipelago/Levely
One of Luffy’s brothers becomes the focus of troubling news - Sabaody Archipelago/Wano

I recently noticed how I found there to be several parallels between the two eras that go in order by arc. This doesn’t necessarily mean anything significant, but I found it a bit of fun that was amusing enough the share:
The Straw Hats get involved in hostilities between fishmen and humans, including a focus on Nami and her past - Arlong Park/Fishman Island
Chopper helps his new friends with their medical troubles at a snowy location - Drum Island/Punk Hazard
Luffy challenges a tyrant warlord who’s hurting his princess friend - Alabasta/Dressrosa
Luffy kicks Bellamy’s ass - Jaya/Dressrosa
The Straw Hats elevate themselves to a higher plane of existence and stumble upon an ancient civilization - Skypiea/Zou
Luffy gets challenged and attacked by a conflicted crewmate - Water 7/Whole Cake Island
The Straw Hats take back their friend who was taken away from them - Enies Lobby/Whole Cake Island
The Straw Hats befriend one of Big Mom’s children - Thriller Bark/Whole Cake Island
Charlos gets his ass kicked - Sabaody Archipelago/Levely
One of Luffy’s brothers becomes the focus of troubling news - Sabaody Archipelago/Wano
Maybe Enies Lobby and Wano are a better pair ?

Elbaf and Thriller Bark ?

Sabo rescue and Impel Down/ Marineford ?
Post automatically merged:

The final battle might make a pair with east blue