One Piece King of Predictions Tournament - Goat Edition!

Who should be the mascot of the 2nd Tournament?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1. Will Law vs Blackbeard continue in this chapter? No
2. Will we see another Vegapunk robot other than Lilith, Shaka and Atlas? Yes
3. Will we see the real Vegapunk? No
4. Will Dragon appear? No
5. Will the Marines appear? No
6. Will the CP0 appear? Yes
7. Will we see Zoro and Brook? No
8. Will Bonney talks about Kuma's special race? No
9. Will Kuzan appear? (If he appears on the cover page then it also counts) Yes
10. Will the last three Blackbeard Pirates members (Lafitte, Shiryu, Pizarro) appears? No
I think you’re too late :catcry:

1. Will Law vs Blackbeard continue in this chapter?
No, we will have a filler chapter because Oda want us the be hyped and irritated as usual

2. Will we see another Vegapunk robot other than Lilith, Shaka and Atlas?
In this chapter?

3. Will we see the real Vegapunk?
Not in this chapter

4. Will Dragon appear?
No

5. Will the Marines appear?
Yes

6. Will the CP0 appear?
No

7. Will we see Zoro and Brook? (If you say only Zoro or Brook appear just say Zoro yes but Brook no or Zoro no but Brook yes. And if you get one right and one wrong then you get half a point for this)
No

8. Will Bonney talks about Kuma's special race?
No

9. Will Kuzan appear? (If he appears on the cover page then it also counts)
Yes

10. Will the last three Blackbeard Pirates members (Lafitte, Shiryu, Pizarro) appears?
Yes

No, we will have a filler chapter because Oda want us the be hyped and irritated as usual

2. Will we see another Vegapunk robot other than Lilith, Shaka and Atlas?
In this chapter?

3. Will we see the real Vegapunk?
Not in this chapter

4. Will Dragon appear?
No

5. Will the Marines appear?
Yes

6. Will the CP0 appear?
No

7. Will we see Zoro and Brook? (If you say only Zoro or Brook appear just say Zoro yes but Brook no or Zoro no but Brook yes. And if you get one right and one wrong then you get half a point for this)
No

8. Will Bonney talks about Kuma's special race?
No

9. Will Kuzan appear? (If he appears on the cover page then it also counts)
Yes

10. Will the last three Blackbeard Pirates members (Lafitte, Shiryu, Pizarro) appears?
Yes
it's already time out haha

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
@Senfret @Sparda spoilers is already out so y'all answers can't be accepted anymore. Sorry.

However, y'all will have chances to make a comeback this Friday since I'm gonna add a special question so you guys can earn extra points to make up for missing out on the first game. So just be patient till then.
I think the game should be stopped the moment spoilers come out. If not, we can edit or update our answers. Or even answer after spoilers drop.
Was thinking of having a mod closing this thread once the spoilers drops but then at the same time I don't want to cuz some users might have questions and I want to answer them.

@Senfret @Sparda spoilers is already out so y'all answers can't be accepted anymore. Sorry.

However, y'all will have chances to make a comeback this Friday since I'm gonna add a special question so you guys can earn extra points to make up for missing out on the first game. So just be patient till then.

Was thinking of having a mod closing this thread once the spoilers drops but then at the same time I don't want to cuz some users might have questions and I want to answer them.
I didn't know. Thanks

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Btw, if the chapter is released while I'm not online, that means I'm sleeping. So you probably have to wait tomorrow for me to tally up the points. Just a reminder.

Also, give me a filler after this post so I can post my thing once I woke up. Please and thank you.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern

6. Will the CP0 appear? No
7. Will we see Zoro and Brook? Yes
9. Will Kuzan appear? No
10. Will the last three Blackbeard Pirates members (Lafitte, Shiryu, Pizarro) appears? No

Tallying up the points.......

9 points: @YASER @Luffy is the mc @Iaarm
8 points: @Doggo @BangOO🍅 @Fuckthis3 @ArturCantSpeakJapanese @NikaInParis @Minatoze Narutomaki @AL sama
7 points: @AdmiralBetterr777 @Johnny B. Decent @MonsterKaido @Zoroe @Kyou @K!NG HARA$H!MA @Blackflamesanji @Murilo
6 points: @Crush @Seth @Alter @kratosś @WizardKing @Hades
5.5 points: @wordy
5 points: @Warchief Sanji D Goat @AdmiralKoniroryu @Shimotsuki Ghostly @Dark Admiral @MonochromeYoru @Monkey D Theories @ShiShiShi @straightforward
4 points: @Kurozumi Seven7 @Yoru
3 points: @Emmazrine

No one got the perfect score.....

But none has less than 3 points either.

At first glance, I thought I would get myself 9 or 10 points. Seems like I got a little too cocky.

Btw, @Kurozumi Seven7 I mean the questions as in this chapter, not the whole 10 chapters. Sorry to clarify this late. Hope you forgive me.🙏

For late comers like @AlmightyEneru @Senfret and @Sparda whose questions didn't count because they were late to the game, if they were counted though, it would be:
@AlmightyEneru with 7 pts.
@Senfret with 7 pts.
@Sparda with 5 pts. (I didn't count question 2 since you didn't give an answer for it)

Lmao, we got our winner for the best explanation of the first game.:milaugh::cheers:

But they didn't count cuz they were late obviously. But y'all will have your chances to make a comeback for Chapter 1066 predictions down here along with a golden question!😊 (5 pts if guessed correct)

Here's the questions for Chapter 1066:
1. Since Zoro's birthday is coming up, will he do something epic in this chapter?
2. Will we get new info on Egghead Island/Ancient Kingdom?
3. Will we find out what's the origin of the giant with one horn at the end of chap 1065 in this chapter?
4. Will Shaka remove their helmet next chapter?
5. Will Lucci, Kaku, Stussy and Seraphim Kuma finally arriving at Egghead Island?
6. Will there be at least one fight happens next chapter?
7. Will there be at least one funny moment? (gags, jokes, funny faces are counted)
8. Will Bonney uses her beam saber?
9. Will there be at least one fanservice moment? (panties shot, cleavage are counted)
10. Will we see another Seraphim outside of Mihawk, Hancock, Kuma and Jinbei?

Golden question!😊 (5 pts): Who will fight Roronoa Zoro? (this is where I ask you guys to insert a character's name instead of saying "yes" or "no", and be sure to be specific as possible, don't just say like Zoro will fight CP0 or Seraphim, at least specify who)

And this is a good way to gain extra points if you happen to miss the first game. So @AlmightyEneru @spitles @Senfret @Sparda this is y'all chance to win big if guessed correctly!!!!

Anyway, my predictions:
1. Yes, Zoro might flex on something.
2. Yes, hopefully.
3. Yes
4. No
5. Yes
6. Yes
7. Yes
8. No
9. Easy yes
10. I'd say yes, maybe we'll see Seraphim Law or Doflamingo.

GQ: Who will fight Roronoa Zoro? Seraphim Kuma.

Y'all got until Monday/Tuesday to submit your predictions. So make sure to do it as soon as possible till then.

9. Will Kuzan appear? No

8 points: @Doggo @BangOO🍅 @Fuckthis3 @ArturCantSpeakJapanese @NikaInParis @Minatoze Narutomaki @AL sama
7 points: @AdmiralBetterr777 @Johnny B. Decent @MonsterKaido @Zoroe @Kyou @K!NG HARA$H!MA @Blackflamesanji @Murilo
5 points: @Warchief Sanji D Goat @AdmiralKoniroryu @Shimotsuki Ghostly @Dark Admiral @MonochromeYoru @Monkey D Theories @ShiShiShi @straightforward

At first glance, I thought I would get myself 9 or 10 points. Seems like I got a little too cocky.

Btw, @Kurozumi Seven7 I mean the questions as in this chapter, not the whole 10 chapters. Sorry to clarify this late. Hope you forgive me.🙏

For late comers like @AlmightyEneru @Senfret and @Sparda whose questions didn't count because they were late to the game, if they were counted though, it would be:
@Senfret with 7 pts.
@Sparda with 5 pts. (I didn't count question 2 since you didn't give an answer for it)

Lmao, we got our winner for the best explanation of the first game.:milaugh::cheers:

But they didn't count cuz they were late obviously. But y'all will have your chances to make a comeback for Chapter 1066 predictions down here along with a golden question!😊 (5 pts if guessed correct)

1. Since Zoro's birthday is coming up, will he do something epic in this chapter?
3. Will we find out what's the origin of the giant with one horn at the end of chap 1065 in this chapter?
5. Will Lucci, Kaku, Stussy and Seraphim Kuma finally arriving at Egghead Island?
7. Will there be at least one funny moment? (gags, jokes, funny faces are counted)
9. Will there be at least one fanservice moment? (panties shot, cleavage are counted)

Golden question!😊 (5 pts): Who will fight Roronoa Zoro? (this is where I ask you guys to insert a character's name instead of saying "yes" or "no", and be sure to be specific as possible, don't just say like Zoro will fight CP0 or Seraphim, at least specify who)

And this is a good way to gain extra points if you happen to miss the first game. So @AlmightyEneru @spitles @Senfret @Sparda this is y'all chance to win big if guessed correctly!!!!

Anyway, my predictions:
2. Yes, hopefully.
3. Yes
4. No
5. Yes
6. Yes
7. Yes
8. No
9. Easy yes

Y'all got until Monday/Tuesday to submit your predictions. So make sure to do it as soon as possible till then.
1. No
2. Yes
3. No
4. No
5. Yes
6. No
7. Yes
8. No
9. Yes
10. Yes

Golden question!😊 (5 pts): Who will fight Roronoa Zoro?
- (this counts till the end of the arc?) Kaku

No

Yes

No

4. Will Shaka remove their helmet next chapter?\
No

No

No

Yes

No

Yes

No

GQ: Who will fight Roronoa Zoro?
End of arc? Tashigi..

AL sama

Red Haired
1. Since Zoro's birthday is coming up, will he do something epic in this chapter? no
2. Will we get new info on Egghead Island/Ancient Kingdom? yes
3. Will we find out what's the origin of the giant with one horn at the end of chap 1065 in this chapter? no
4. Will Shaka remove their helmet next chapter? no
5. Will Lucci, Kaku, Stussy and Seraphim Kuma finally arriving at Egghead Island? no
6. Will there be at least one fight happens next chapter? yes
7. Will there be at least one funny moment? (gags, jokes, funny faces are counted) yes
8. Will Bonney uses her beam saber? no
9. Will there be at least one fanservice moment? (panties shot, cleavage are counted) yes
10. Will we see another Seraphim outside of Mihawk, Hancock, Kuma and Jinbei? no

Golden question!😊 (5 pts): Who will fight Roronoa Zoro? (this is where I ask you guys to insert a character's name instead of saying "yes" or "no", and be sure to be specific as possible, don't just say like Zoro will fight CP0 or Seraphim, at least specify kaku and if this is for the next cha[ter then zoro won't fight

1. no
2. yes
3.yes
4. no
5. yes
6. no
7. yes
8. no
9. yes
10. no

1. Since Zoro's birthday is coming up, will he do something epic in this chapter? - No
2. Will we get new info on Egghead Island/Ancient Kingdom? - Yes
3. Will we find out what's the origin of the giant with one horn at the end of chap 1065 in this chapter? - No
4. Will Shaka remove their helmet next chapter? - No
5. Will Lucci, Kaku, Stussy and Seraphim Kuma finally arriving at Egghead Island? - Yes
6. Will there be at least one fight happens next chapter? - No
7. Will there be at least one funny moment? (gags, jokes, funny faces are counted) - Yes
8. Will Bonney uses her beam saber?- No
9. Will there be at least one fanservice moment? (panties shot, cleavage are counted) - Yes
10. Will we see another Seraphim outside of Mihawk, Hancock, Kuma and Jinbei? - No

Golden question!😊 (5 pts): Who will fight Roronoa Zoro? No one in this chapter. But if he does, Kaku

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
1. Since Zoro's birthday is coming up, will he do something epic in this chapter? Yes.
2. Will we get new info on Egghead Island/Ancient Kingdom? Yes.
3. Will we find out what's the origin of the giant with one horn at the end of chap 1065 in this chapter? Yes.
4. Will Shaka remove their helmet next chapter? Yes.
5. Will Lucci, Kaku, Stussy and Seraphim Kuma finally arriving at Egghead Island? Yes.
6. Will there be at least one fight happens next chapter? Yes.
7. Will there be at least one funny moment? (gags, jokes, funny faces are counted) Yes.
8. Will Bonney uses her beam saber? No.
9. Will there be at least one fanservice moment? (panties shot, cleavage are counted) Yes.
10. Will we see another Seraphim outside of Mihawk, Hancock, Kuma and Jinbei? No.

9. Will Kuzan appear? No

@Senfret with 7 pts.

Anyway, my predictions:
2. Yes, hopefully.
3. Yes
4. No
5. Yes
6. Yes
7. Yes
8. No
9. Easy yes

I got 9 points :finally:

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
- (this counts till the end of the arc?) Kaku
GQ: Who will fight Roronoa Zoro?
End of arc? Tashigi..
Golden question!😊 (5 pts): Who will fight Roronoa Zoro? No one in this chapter. But if he does, Kaku
I was deciding to make the GQ last up until chapter 1074 (which is the end of the first tournament) but if y'all want me to extend the duration till the end of the arc then I can surely do that. The only problem is that I wouldn't count the GQ for this chapter points. And I dunno know if I can remember every single answers till the end of the arc. And Zoro might switch opponents depending on the circumstances. So Idk.

So it's either:
GQ for only this upcoming chapter.
GQ for up until 1074.
GQ for until the end of the arc.
1. no
2. yes
3.yes
4. no
5. yes
6. no
7. yes
8. no
9. yes
10. no
1. Since Zoro's birthday is coming up, will he do something epic in this chapter? Yes.
2. Will we get new info on Egghead Island/Ancient Kingdom? Yes.
3. Will we find out what's the origin of the giant with one horn at the end of chap 1065 in this chapter? Yes.
4. Will Shaka remove their helmet next chapter? Yes.
5. Will Lucci, Kaku, Stussy and Seraphim Kuma finally arriving at Egghead Island? Yes.
6. Will there be at least one fight happens next chapter? Yes.
7. Will there be at least one funny moment? (gags, jokes, funny faces are counted) Yes.
8. Will Bonney uses her beam saber? No.
9. Will there be at least one fanservice moment? (panties shot, cleavage are counted) Yes.
10. Will we see another Seraphim outside of Mihawk, Hancock, Kuma and Jinbei? No.
Golden question?
Good job.:cheers:

I was deciding to make the GQ last up until chapter 1074 (which is the end of the first tournament) but if y'all want me to extend the duration till the end of the arc then I can surely do that. The only problem is that I wouldn't count the GQ for this chapter points. And I dunno know if I can remember every single answers till the end of the arc. And Zoro might switch opponents depending on the circumstances. So Idk.

So it's either:
GQ for only this upcoming chapter.
GQ for up until 1074.
GQ for until the end of the arc.

Golden question?

Good job.:cheers:
If it's like that I vote for up until 1074, like originally intended