Do you like the Live Action Adaption?

• No, it's not a good adaption.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
B

Ballel

If it's real, the cast would be like this.

Luffy - Max Charles (17) https://www.instagram.com/maxcharles1/
Nami - Taylor Richardson (19) https://www.instagram.com/misstaylorrichardson/
Usopp - Marcus Scribner (21) https://www.instagram.com/marcusscribner/
Sanji - Alex Lange (20) https://www.instagram.com/alexlange/
Edit: Taken from "dropper", a user of another forum.​
I guess the Nami and Usopp are alright (kinda).

But not really convinced by the Luffy actor.
That kid looks too white.

Zoro looks like a f...ing idol and a pretty boy, not happy about that AT ALL.

The worst choice is Sanji. Good for him that he's French, but that Alex Lange guy is DEFINITELY not a Sanji.

I guess the Nami and Usopp are alright (kinda).

But not really convinced by the Luffy actor.
That kid looks too white.

Zoro looks like a f...ing idol and a pretty boy, not happy about that AT ALL.

The worst choice is Sanji. Good for him that he's French, but that Alex Lange guy is DEFINITELY not a Sanji.
Yeah the Zoro one sucks ass. Just what the hell.

The Sanji one is alright imo. Not the best but acceptable. He'd look like a Sanji if he grew a goatee I think.

As for Luffy he's a meh at best. Luffy should be a latino that could smile widely not this weird kid.

S

stealthblack

I though they had a Zoro actor, their was a good actor who could play very well Zoro, why they not choose him?
the one from mortal kombat? he is close in age to mihawk, not zoro and is not japanese. but he can play mihawk....or vista:myman:

if they don't get jason momoa to play kaidou, then this show can crash and burn

Post automatically merged:

the sanji actor need to be crazy talented to play sanji. all others are 1 trick poney, luffy one has to play dumb all the time, zoro has to play dumb and think 1000% of the time on swords. but sanji? he has to mood swing from legit looking badas to comedy genius, to skilled cook and brain of the SHs. they need actor that has oscar under his belt for sanji.

Last edited by a moderator:
In the case if the published cast is INDEED true, my opinion on it:

Max Charles isn't brazilian (or isn't latino at least)... doesn't look brazilian either but maybe they didn't really find a good brazilian actor? I mean, he got that childish cute kinda face which would suit Luffy but somehow... I don't know yet.

Mackenyu I doubted first as well BUT I saw screenshots of Pacific Rim Uprising he took part in and his looks THERE looked pretty convincing in my opinion and that vibe would suit him as Zoro in my opinion.

Taylor Richardson... I am not too sure about this. A lot of people (me too) hoped for Emily Rudd because she really pulled of that Nami hair style and she's a big fan of the show. Richardson on the other hand I don't have any opinion about it yet.

Marcus Scribner looks... not whimpy enough? I just imagined someone as Usopp who would look like a weakling? Scribners face looks strong and rough and I really hope he will be able to pull it off differently to match Usopps vibe. For now I don't see it. At least he's black.

Had to google Alex Lange in a suit to just get a hinch if he would look good as Sanji who always wears them. It's okay so far? I mean, he looks a bit too much like a typical *handsome* guy from the movies, the good popular american kid (yes I know he is french) but we will see, with a different hair style and facial expressions I guess.

So far, not a 100% convinced, most still for Zoros choice tho. The rest I will see how it will go for now and wait for more information (and if this is actually true)

If this Is true I like that they actually took young actors. 3 actors are 20 or below. If the series get sevrral several seasons that's for the best.
The Luffy looks a bit too white but we'll ser
I wasn't convinced at first for Zoro pick (too pretty) at first but I think he can pull it off with short hair. Google it.
Taylor fits early volumes Nami imo, just need to straighten her hair
Usopp looks good imo
Neutral on the Sanji actor, gonna need to see him action

Sanji needs to look bit more simpy.
The "simpy" side depends on the acting. The funny thing about Sanji, is that phisically he looks really cool and handsome, very modelic, but, he's also a simp. This actor looks like a young handsome boy, so, phisically he's not a bad choice. The only thing he has to do, is being an idiot around women.