Do you like the Live Action Adaption?

• No, it's not a good adaption.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Whatever faces and actors will end up playing the characters, seeing them without costume and with will make a big difference, I am sure.

If I just look at Henry Cavill normal and then Henry Cavill as Geralt, the difference is big. Costume and everything do a lot. Sure, One Piece doesn't have any sort of dark medieval setting and fashion but I am sure the differences will be great and worth to wait for.

Just faces and the finished production have a great distance between each other.

Overall I am pretty excited and I still have a good feeling about this, even though I am starting to get a bit nervous about this now that these "news" have been up.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
This is the exact reason why I’m both worried and excited. One piece characters have strange body structures and features so it might be possible to recreate them all. Just waiting to see it this will be an utter failure or it does some justice to the show.

This is the exact reason why I’m both worried and excited. One piece characters have strange body structures and features so it might be possible to recreate them all. Just waiting to see it this will be an utter failure or it does some justice to the show.
We all have to face reality that there will be major changes when it comes to body features and design choices.

Luffy will definitely not wear a red tank shirt with three oversized golden buttons.

Usopps nose will surely not be as long.

If Pearl even appears he will not have such stupid armor. The same goes for Don Krieg.

It's just a difference to be made, just like the plot will face differences. It is needed to be adapted in a realistic way so it doesn't feel ridiculous but natural.
Post automatically merged:

Teaser for Cowboy Bebop, production in the same studio, being Tomorrow Studios.

Last edited:
Let's be honest, the teaser looks gorgeous.

If One Piece Live Action looks half as good as this, that's all I need.
Have to agree. I am quite surprised how good it looks. It might be because I am not familiar with Cowboy Bebop but I had a good laugh at how creative the teaser was and it was entertaining. It made me want to watch the show and I probably will when it's being released.

It pushes the faith a bit for Tomorrow Studios in my opinion. Once we have the full show to judge, we may see in what direction OP will set sails to as well, together with the cast hopefully being revealed until then.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Have to agree. I am quite surprised how good it looks. It might be because I am not familiar with Cowboy Bebop but I had a good laugh at how creative the teaser was and it was entertaining. It made me want to watch the show and I probably will when it's being released.

It pushes the faith a bit for Tomorrow Studios in my opinion. Once we have the full show to judge, we may see in what direction OP will set sails to as well, together with the cast hopefully being revealed until then.
Me too! This cowboy bebop teaser looks super good. I even recognise that guy playing the role of Spike who is the same from the comedy movie Harold and Kumar go to White Castle. I’m probably one of the few people who haven’t watched the legendary show cowboy bebop but I’ll definitely watch this show when it releases on Netflix. :amazing:

October is over and no cast. It seems whoever did spread the rumor (Greg?) lied or had wrong infos.
One Piece Netflix Fan tweeted on Oct 18th that the cast was expected to be released by the end of October, he also left a note saying that it would happen "if everything goes according to plan".

On Oct 28th he tweeted this:
And today Steven tweeted this:

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony