Do you like the Live Action Adaption?

• No, it's not a good adaption.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
H

Homelander

I will take the bite get this good feeling at least this show wont end like GoT.

At worst CGI might be bad not sure how they will potray devil fruit.

If the story is decent audience will watch it.

H

Homelander

Well this is either going to be an amazing show or an absolute disaster.

Good thing is that OP really can't lose. If it's a disaster, it will be cancelled after one or two seasons, quickly disappearing in everyones memories and only being a footnote while talking about OP.

If it's a success, it could also bring a ton of new fans (especially from America) to actually start reading the manga.
Ya not many mangaka will leave netflix offer.

I watched Gintama live action not bad. Eitherway hollywood needs good pirate story i think one piece can make a decent market since people knows its a famous japanese comic they will subscribe to watch it.

At worst scenrios i can see overused CGI which they kinda did in GoT as well .

I would say Hollywood did decent on Ghost in the shell live action.. If they give it to good hollywood screenplay writers and director i would say One piece might actually be Golden treasure for netflix.
Post automatically merged:

They will hire a blonde Teenage actor for sanji
. I bet the cast will be all new faces.

Last edited by a moderator:
CGI isn't really a problem until later seasons, apart from the obvious- they really need to nail Luffy's fruit. Nothing else in East Blue really stands out to me as something that difficult to do. As long as they make the Fishmen prosthetic, anyway. And I suppose the Lord of the Coast and Moomoo, but it's not like they'll show up much (and Moomoo could easily be cut)

Ya not many mangaka will leave netflix offer.

I watched Gintama live action not bad. Eitherway hollywood needs good pirate story i think one piece can make a decent market since people knows its a famous japanese comic they will subscribe to watch it.

At worst scenrios i can see overused CGI which they kinda did in GoT as well .

I would say Hollywood did decent on Ghost in the shell live action.. If they give it to good hollywood screenplay writers and director i would say One piece might actually be Golden treasure for netflix.
Post automatically merged:

They will hire a blonde Teenage actor for sanji
. I bet the cast will be all new faces.
How young are they willing to go is the question.

CGI isn't really a problem until later seasons, apart from the obvious- they really need to nail Luffy's fruit. Nothing else in East Blue really stands out to me as something that difficult to do. As long as they make the Fishmen prosthetic, anyway. And I suppose the Lord of the Coast and Moomoo, but it's not like they'll show up much (and Moomoo could easily be cut)
Netflix did a really good job with Ryuk. So their is hope.

S

stealthblack

I didn't like the cgi in the witcher and that seems to be on par with one piece as in their most expensive shows.

and for chopper they need to get actual reindeer and use it all the time. only cgi when he transforms into monster point.