Do you like the Live Action Adaption?

• No, it's not a good adaption.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I thought this reddit thread sums up some key points pretty well
https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/f0soab
as for actors...
I sincerely doubt we will get some or any hollywood actors at all, maybe for a smaller but important role.
I think its more important to have actors who are commited to the project, who are proud of it and are able to keep doing season after season, rather than have one big name actor who drops out because of scheduling issues.

We made a video on some of our prefered castings, give it a watch if you have time :madmonk::blush:

I thought this reddit thread sums up some key points pretty well
https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/f0soab
as for actors...
I sincerely doubt we will get some or any hollywood actors at all, maybe for a smaller but important role.
I think its more important to have actors who are commited to the project, who are proud of it and are able to keep doing season after season, rather than have one big name actor who drops out because of scheduling issues.

We made a video on some of our prefered castings, give it a watch if you have time :madmonk::blush:

Orlando Bloom would be a good Mihawk tbh

Shanks, Mihawk and Dragon are probably the roles most likely to get a biggish name for Season One, I'd think. They're big roles, but they'd only be appearing once or twice a season. And if the series is a success you're then guaranteed a massive role for the end. They're basically great "and guest starring" roles, aren't they

And if Netflix are spending the money they say they are on it, based on Henry Cavill doing the Witcher, they might spring for a fairly well established actor for Luffy to lead the show.

S

stealthblack

seems this more him offering himself for the role, if they didn't cast luffy yet, they didn't cast the the Others either.

but offering yourself likely counts for something, like he gets the edge?

but offering yourself likely counts for something, like he gets the edge?
This surprisingly works in this day and age. The guy who got cast as Shang Chi in the upcoming Marvel superhero movies said on social media that he wanted to do this exact role like four years. And he said this BEFORE they even announced that they wanted to make this movie

So really as long as you are good enough like in the actual interview they give for the role, having an established social media backing is a very good bonus to have over the competition
Post automatically merged:

I just imagined what Zoro vs Pica would look like in live action. Like if the show is successful enough by Dressrosa, they could really like pull out some Shadow of the colossus type scenes with Zoro vs Pica.

:zorothink:

If he were i don't think he would be allowed to say these things before they reveal the cast.
It can go either way tho.

Why would you believe him tho ?
:myman:

Mind tricks baby
he probably is. Why would he even suggest it if he wasnt. Its not like he outright stated it. Some actors do this.

The thing that urks me is he looks way too much like post timeskip Zoro. And he just looks to old to play the part. They may go for all muscly older actors for the SHs. I hope they find a good Sanji actor than.

Plus I really hope they dont make Nami a teen whist the rest in their 20s like in the live action Teen Titans. That shit looked horrible.

.-.

Google Translate:

[Hollywood live action drama version "ONE PIECE" will be distributed on Netflix! ]
In the jump "Gurabako" released on Saturday,
Hollywood live-action drama version "ONE PIECE" latest information
Delivered with handwritten comments by Eiichiro Oda!
Check it out now!

:memehm: , So... Live Action news next Saturday with Oda's comments, or something like that. :sanmoji: