Do you like the Live Action Adaption?

• No, it's not a good adaption.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
S

stealthblack

I bet they casted luffy.

they will reveal who they picked for the role. but not expecting to reveal the Others Actors

I just hope Matt Owens didn't leave since he is working on star wars sht. really now, how many more star wars movies and series is Disney gonna make. from liking it Disney made it hate it.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
The only anime that ever did successful live action was Death Note.
Buddy...what the actual fuck are you talking about?? Literally the only thing that wasn’t horrible was Lakeith Stanfield as L, but turning Light into a white kid with a shit haircut is EXACTLY what they did in Dragonball, and that’s not the only shitty similarity between the two. I love hearing your opinions throughout the forum, dawg, but I gotta staunchly disagree with this one.

Buddy...what the actual fuck are you talking about?? Literally the only thing that wasn’t horrible was Lakeith Stanfield as L, but turning Light into a white kid with a shit haircut is EXACTLY what they did in Dragonball, and that’s not the only shitty similarity between the two. I love hearing your opinions throughout the forum, dawg, but I gotta staunchly disagree with this one.
I think he was being ironic.

I am totally off about this. Dont even know how it could be done lol, unless its just a séries made on the One Piece world. If its that, they just take the world,Im fine, but with the SHs ? Wouldnt be interested at all