Do you like the Live Action Adaption?

• Total voters
Does anybody got the leaked pilot script still to send it to me? Back then I did read it but I unfortunately didn't save it and I wanted to check some things (if I am allowed to ask even but I would appreciate it a lot)

join One Piece reddit discord, check the pinned messages in the live action section, link there.
Thanks!

More information from IMDB, not 100% confirmed. Episode 2 tittle is Fateful Encounters and will be aired 14 August 2021.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt11737520/?ref_=fn_tt_tt_2

Adding to this, as we already know from the leaked pirate script, the first episode is probably called "Romance Dawn", and the second episode is said to have a estimated budget of over 9 million US dollars. How specific and true that number is, or if any of those information are true is not yet confirmed.

Also the release date of August 2021 is very hopeful.
Post automatically merged:

Just checked twitter where it is said that the promoted info on IMDB is fake.

S

stealthblack

Thanks!

Adding to this, as we already know from the leaked pirate script, the first episode is probably called "Romance Dawn", and the second episode is said to have a estimated budget of over 9 million US dollars. How specific and true that number is, or if any of those information are true is not yet confirmed.

Also the release date of August 2021 is very hopeful.
Post automatically merged:

Just checked twitter where it is said that the promoted info on IMDB is fake.

how does that fan know it's fake, he just a fan, not official op twiter