Do you like the Live Action Adaption?

• No, it's not a good adaption.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Expectations: because of the sjw movement they might make some characters gay
Nami x Robin
Nami x Vivi :steef:
Reality: Sanji x Zoro
No, Mackenyu is japanese and an actor. Take a look at screenshots of him in Pacific Rim Uprising. Looks pretty good to me.

On another note: someone said here Max Charles could instead be Kobys role? Anymore info about that? Where does that assumption come from?
Okay he doesn't look bad

Mixed on these. Mackenyu as Zoro is actually a really good choice. He'll be playing Enishi in the live action adaptation of Rurouni Kenshin's Jinchu arc. Enishi is a man that's driven with one goal: Taking revenge on Kenshin. We will see a lot of intensity from his performance that could translate well into his role as Zoro. He's also just a solid actor all around. See him in Over Drive where he plays a reckless and talented racer, and you'll be convinced he's a good Zoro.

I see why you like this movie ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

On a serious note, the whole mv gives you the sense that he is reckless, competitive, likes to pick a fight, and loves to do whatever he wants much like Zoro. That scene where he goes swimming in the pool reminded of Marimo going for a swim in Drum island.

What actually sold me is his interaction with the polite female lead following him around because they totally look like Zoro and Tashigi bickering around. She is calm, patient, collected while he is hotheaded, passionate, and wild.

Is that Zoro guy part of Bts?
Wasn't that a korean group?
They wanted a japanese guy for Zoro
He's sonny chibas son, a legend of martial arts film. I have faith in this guy
Post automatically merged:

No, Mackenyu is japanese and an actor. Take a look at screenshots of him in Pacific Rim Uprising. Looks pretty good to me.

On another note: someone said here Max Charles could instead be Kobys role? Anymore info about that? Where does that assumption come from?
It's just because he looks like a scrub coward and not luffy lol

Taylor's fine for early/East Blue Nami design, anyway I doubt it will get more than 2-3 seasons. :myman:
All her pictures online are from a few years ago she'll be a good nami. Honestly I like everyone but max charles

Knowing Netflix Nami's casting could have been way, much more worse... :catsure:
When the filming starts ?
Yeah it's already amazing she's a cute redhead and not a 200lb british indian woman

the nami we need but don't deserve right now

That's Dadan 🤣

Last edited:

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony

I see why you like this movie ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

On a serious note, the whole mv gives you the sense that he is reckless, competitive, likes to pick a fight, and loves to do whatever he wants much like Zoro. That scene where he goes swimming in the pool reminded of Marimo going for a swim in Drum island.

What actually sold me is his interaction with the polite female lead following him around because they totally look like Zoro and Tashigi bickering around. She is calm, patient, collected while he is hotheaded, passionate, and wild.
Yup.

That's exactly what I was thinking, too.

The problem with I see about the Live action, it could only work for a short season. As example one piece is still continue and I doubt it gonna end in the next 3-4years.
Add the fact that I doubt that the lice action movie get ever year a new season. And they probably only do the east blue saga first.
The actors going be older, this project would take easily 10years. These guys would reach ages over 30then and their kinda is a problem.
they can bring new main actors after TS lol
so 5 season with those , then after TS new main cast lol