Do you like the Live Action Adaption?

• No, it's not a good adaption.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Lucky you who still believe Oda is involved...

Come on, the sooner they broadcast it, the sooner it will flop
Post automatically merged:

I find it very difficult honestly.
I also didnt believe Oda was actually involved so much,but i cant find any other reason for this sudden pubblic message unless they wanted to stop some speculations in advance on why the series will take a lot to be released

So,Oda basically confirms the leaks about the series "not working" and "need for reshoots" were true?? Because the part where he says "it was announced in 2023,but it wont come out until i'm satisfied" and " i have reminded everyone involved this should be fun" makes me think he isnt satisfied of the actual product and wants some changes,so the series could come out in 2024 or even later,if they really need some reshoots.
Yeah. That’s pretty much the opposite of what he said, I think you gotta reread it lol

I think i almost quoted the words in the exact way,so how can you say its the opposite?
Oda is not confirming any "leaks", those scoops are fake. Debunked by Greg, RogersBase (both have deep connections to the OPLA) and also by Oda in his letter, because he said the show is coming out very soon and they're almost finishing up all 8 episodes. Having "reshoots" or whatever makes absolutely no sense now, they're at the end of the Post-Production phase.

What Oda said was that during the Production, they of course ran into hardships and disagreements, that's healthy and very common I imagine. Working with people is not easy, but they reached a common ground and are now fully in sync.

Please read the last part again, the show is coming out soon, they're almost finishing it! This only supports his line of "they've promised that we won't launch it until I'm satisfied". He said it's coming VERY soon and they're almost finishing up, which means he's satisfied. The show is coming out this year, not 2024 or even later.

To follow up, Greg just made a tweet about it:
Oda's message in Jump Festa 2023 (Dec 2022):

Last edited:
Oda is not confirming any "leaks", those scoops are fake. Debunked by Greg, RogersBase (both have deep connections to the OPLA) and also by Oda in his letter, because he said the show is coming out very soon and they're almost finishing up all 8 episodes. Having "reshoots" or whatever makes absolutely no sense now, they're at the end of the Post-Production phase.

What Oda said was that during the Production, they of course ran into hardships and disagreements, that's healthy and very common I imagine. Working with people is not easy, but they reached a common ground and are now fully in sync.

Please read the last part again, the show is coming out soon, they're almost finishing it! This only supports his line of "they've promised that we won't launch it until I'm satisfied". He said it's coming VERY soon and they're almost finishing up, which means he's satisfied. The show is coming out this year, not 2024 or even later.

To follow up, Greg just made a tweet about it:
Oda's message in Jump Festa 2023 (Dec 2022):
This might be true,but still,the part where he says "It was announced for 2023,BUT they promised me to not launch it until i am satisfied" made me think on longer times than expected for the LA to be released.

This might be true,but still,the part where he says "It was announced for 2023,BUT they promised me to not launch it until i am satisfied" made me think on longer times than expected for the LA to be released.
That's fair, but I really think he said that just to reassure fans. That he's satisfied since it's coming out soon. And they're actively promoting as we speak.