Post automatically merged:

This LA Looks cool. Lmao this Helmeppo looks like Alex from Clockwork Orange

The consensus amongst the majority of the fandom is that the trailer is good. That's the consensus, it doesn't mean the show will be good, but it definitely helps its case.
again you are cherrypicking

alot of the people who disliked the teaser simply stopped caring, leaving only the biggest haters, the people on the fence, and the dickriders

wtf

well ive got the full press release ill send it soon

Last edited:
again you are cherrypicking

alot of the people who disliked the teaser simply stopped caring, leaving only the biggest haters, the people on the fence, and the dickriders
How am I cherry-picking? It's just a fact that the majority of the fandom enjoyed the trailer, not the teaser. If you want to be a doomer then that's fine, but stop pointing out things that are just incorrect.

My thoughts

Don't tell me he's giving her another backstory after all these years
Yeh it’s obviously about her backstory

the biggest change they made in the show is Arlong is chasing Nami around the East Blue and Nami is in the first episode as well

Oda I guess won’t want them to say any information about her as he has plans for her. Just like Film Gold director said.

G

Gorosei Informer

LMAO, he played Blackbeard in the POTC films too! Wow! What an awesome gain for the show! Such an iconic, major actor! I would have loved Johnny Depp and even Geoffrey Rush to get involved somehow though...

Just brief cameos with some kind of easter egg filler random characters, like Johnny's character could be a subtle nod to Jack Sparrow for example.

But even to get an actor of this level/fame for even the narrator of this series at least, that is amazing!

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
LMAO, he played Blackbeard in the POTC films too! Wow! What an awesome gain for the show! Such an iconic, major actor! I would have loved Johnny Depp and even Geoffrey Rush to get involved somehow though...

Just brief cameos with some kind of easter egg filler random characters, like Johnny's character could be a subtle nod to Jack Sparrow for example.

But even to get an actor of this level/fame for even the narrator of this series at least, that is amazing!
the fact that the "major actor" that plays a role in this live action is a narrator role :crazwhat: