Do you like the Live Action Adaption?

• No, it's not a good adaption.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Not my point. The child actor looks way darker than the adult actor and this ain't the first time I see something like this in a movie/series. There needs to be some consistency. There's no way a person can lose this much melanin within 10 years. It's the production team being racist as they suggest there can be no dark skinned main actor only the child actor that is shown in one episode can look black. In their book, the loss of melanin is synonymous with "growing up" or in other words, black people are children that have to be guided by white people.

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
Not my point. The child actor looks way darker than the adult actor and this ain't the first time I see something like this in a movie/series. There needs to be some consistency. There's no way a person can lose this much melanin within 10 years. It's the production team being racist as they suggest there can be no dark skinned main actor only the child actor that is shown in one episode can look black. In their book, the loss of melanin is synonymous with "growing up" or in other words, black people are children that have to be guided by white people.
Lol your troll game is on point

This literally doesnt matter solis.