Do you like the Live Action Adaption?

• No, it's not a good adaption.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I wish they wouldn’t release all of the episodes at once. Releasing them weekly would allow for the community and discussion to grow, but doing it this way will make it harder.

I‘d suggest watching one episode a day, go longer if you can. Surviving the onslaught of spoilers might make that seemingly impossible, but at least you’d have more time to savor the experience. They’re about an hour long, right? That’s 8 hours total! :luchosop:

I wish they wouldn’t release all of the episodes at once. Releasing them weekly would allow for the community and discussion to grow, but doing it this way will make it harder.

I‘d suggest watching one episode a day, go longer if you can. Surviving the onslaught of spoilers might make that seemingly impossible, but at least you’d have more time to savor the experience. They’re about an hour long, right? That’s 8 hours total! :luchosop:
Yeah I’d prefer a weekly release over dropping every episode but I think that risk people losing interest if the show isn’t good which results in a drop in viewership every week

I mean if hits the nail it doesn't matter all dropping at once.
All netflix big hits went through the same system.
It’s a risk that could pay off well, but there’s always a chance that it won’t. It’s kinda like gambling.

This is One Piece though, so I’m hoping it won’t suffer the same fate as other live action shows. Everything so far looks good, and the marketing has been good, so those are good signs.

I also prefer a weekly release. I would rather discuss one episode at a time. Also I have a life and responsibilities, so I can’t binge watch 8 hours worth of content. I will watch it at my own pace.

Is there Makino in the live action?
Post automatically merged:

The chapters are make with some weeks in advance, so he stoping this week will end in a nreak like 4 weeks from now.

but yeah, probably they are making the breaks so they can keep this distance between the chapter being published and the one they are working.

This week and the next he will be doing a lot of marketing in Japan, so probably will be while to we get three chapters in a row again.
Post automatically merged:

i think friday the rights for a live action for Naruto will be already boughted by Amazon, Warners, etc.

This hollywood companies are craving a new thing to milk, and speacially Amazon is trying really hard to get anything to become a sucess for them, and as Naruto is probably much more know in the west, i dont doubt that soon we will see something of a live action on it.

Especially with things like 20y of the anime, the new boruto series and the chapter Kishimoto have done getting quite some publicity.

Attack on Titan would be a cool one to see, made by like HBO, that is know for good series, as the story is one that really fit the most a Hollywood style prodution.
I agree. AOT would be perfect for HBO. Naruto would maybe be better for a series of movies but who knows. I hope to see a LA Naruto some day.