Do you like the Live Action Adaption?

• No, it's not a good adaption.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I honestly think the different telling of familiar events is the best way to keep longtime fans entertained - it’s cool, at least to me, to know where we’re going but not how we get there. Beyond that, the chemistry between the Straw Hats feels good and fun…also, for those of you decrying the fanservice, what exactly should something like this provide for cynical fucks like us?? We’ve analyzed and debated this series to hell and back as long as we’ve been fans, so why not quiet down, sit back, and loosen up for a while?? :luuh:
Agreed, I actually like how Zoro vs Mihawk went (nice choreo) and how Krieg was "handled" in the live action. :myman:

Perfect casting for Mihawk, Shanks, and Buggy, tbh. That scene where Shanks laughed at his own joke got me good. :milaugh:

I love how the show further emphasized that Mihawk is the freest man on the seas. He'll do precisely whatever he wants whenever he wants.

The man rolls up to Garp's ship, sits in his chair, says to his face that he don't answer to him. He's clearly not afraid of Garp and just dips after saying what he wanted to say.

Rolls up (by himself) to a Yonko and his whole crew, insults him and is not bothered or concerned in the slightest because he knows he can beat Shanks.

Of course Shanks is not a pussy so he talks back and thinks he can beat Mihawk, but Mihawk knows that's not true :pepehawk:

Mihawk is fkn sensational
The posh accent really suits him when he talks down to people
"Why are you after me?"

"You woke me from my nap."

Perfect delivery. Magnificent. :mihanha:
Post automatically merged:

I love how the show further emphasized that Mihawk is the freest man on the seas. He'll do precisely whatever he wants whenever he wants.
The live action put more respect to Mihawk in probably not even 30 minutes of screentime than Lolda did in 26 years. :queenmoji: