Do you like the Live Action Adaption?

• No, it's not a good adaption.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
I feel bad for the guys writing this live action

the main appeal of this show so far is how character driven it is. Like the strawhats talking and thinking like actual characters with normal people emotions and stuff

the only reason the live action is doing this so well is that one piece was more about the characters early on in East blue

As the story goes on, there is going to be less and less character stuff and more and more plot stuff… This is gonna be what makes or breaks the show since they will have to decide between following the manga and becoming more plot focused as well or they’ll have to change the story even more than they already have to keep the character focus they have done so well in this first season
It's cute that you think this LA is going to last that long.

Yeah, Oda only took breaks to deal with the LA during post-production
As far as we know Oda took only ONE break to actually get fully involved with the production… And it was that 1 month break at the end of wano

Oda’s usual 1 week breaks and what not have not been shown to involve working on the show until Tver recently this year when the lead up to the premiere was happening
Post automatically merged:

Emma sullivan literally confirmed oda made her reshoot the kuina backstory because he didn't want zoro and kuina wearing kendo masks.
@Mjolnir

Producers can request reshoots… I said that in the post you are replying to… But Producers are directors… they aren’t in charge of literal day to day shooting… And especially Oda who is Japan and the show is made in South Africa and California

Normally I only come in the theory section, but need to share my opinion. I didn't love it! Everywhere they are hyped about it, it bothers me.
The pacing is just too fast. And the excuse of " we only had a budget for 8 episodes" sucks. They gave Garp and Coby too many screentime. And where the f*ck were Hachi and the Seacow?

Knowing next seasons will take at least 2 years to make, by the time we arive in the new world most actors will be 40 years old. It just won't work...

"I'm surprised the Marines would require my services for such a small package. Though I do like your hat."

-Mihawk to Luffy.

Such a great addition.

Also, the Mihawk in Garp's office scene was amazing.

@ImmaIvanoM
Well the person did say everything goes though Oda. Sooo umm. I think we are giving Oda the short stick. He has more power than what you think.
I can also find an interview of someone saying “Everything goes through Kevin Feige” when it comes to MCU stuff

in fact there is one interview I’ve seen where Kevin Feige argued with the creator of some project over a character design… It was the character design of one minor character who appears for 5 minutes… They argued so much over it that the Creator of the WHOLE ENTIRE PROJECT threatened to quit over a single minor character’s design

there’s is also an interview regarding the second Dr Strange movie that was directed by Legendary Director Sam Raimi… apparently Sam raimi had an argument with Kevin Feige over scene direction for a 12 second scene… the argument wasn’t about story or plot or anything…the argument was entirely about how a 12 second scene was directed… and it essentially boiled down to how close or far away the camera was in one 12 second shot… But this was a big deal that led to like a serious argument between a Producer and a legendary director

Dude, IT YOU who doesn’t know how much power any producer in any project has… like I bet this is the first time you have ever seen anyone talk about a producer in regard to the making of their projects right? Have you ever read any other interviews regarding what producers did in other projects? The how exactly do you know that Oda has more producer power than regular producers usually do?

I keep bringing up Feige and the MCU to demonstrate that a producer can have as much power as to change a 12 second scene because he doesn’t like where the camera is in the scene… and yet the quality of Each film and tv show in the MCU doesn’t literally only fall on what the Producer does because Feige has been the producer of all of the MCU and yet from one project to another, there is Vastly different quality of products

that’s because the people who actually write and direct these projects matter more than producers