Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhea

Cattitude
i can't side with anyone

don't you guys get it?
You just said it and its fine, I dont judge you for being bad indie.
I just dont want to straight trust you.

If you said so, then you just need to proof it on the next phase and so on that if you are not being sided.
Its simple.

FOR NOW
when I throw this tactic out again and you don't do anything then I can't guarantee I won't be mad lmao
I technically wouldn't be able to stop you anyway. It's more of an open honesty policy and trusting you to play a protown indie further down the line in case my crackpot theories cause tunneling that hurts town reads

okay this is interesting.

let's say town one day (if u survive past this night lol) reaches a consensus on who to vig or investigate

could you theoretically work with us down the line by causing hyperinflation?

like ex
some fella is getting sussed
the lynch votes get divided on someone that's scumread but isn't primary lynch, so plan of action would be to change the price to lock everyone out so scum can't get any weapon that night?

because if you consider to make a deal with town like this to place it in our flavor and reduce the chances of scum obtaining items that can harm town, i personally would be willing to keep you around
if this tactic can be used more than once then nvm it can be abused lol

Emil

Certified Memelord
I already told you that Flower is 100% scum

outting Bounty Hunters for everyone, only helps those who will have bounties on them, most likely some bad pirates

says that she doesn't have voting power for most of the time

all of this seems really fucking weird for a townie

and Flower always does this, she lies about the way her role works in a way to let her get her wincon while passing by as town
what do bounty hunters do anyway

im thinking possible flowa think u have a bounty on u?

I

Indigo

Guys, let me explain this shit again if it wasn't clear enough lmao

I open the shop with the WU, anyone who quotes the WU will be able to see my services during the NP

during the morning i can basically do two things: change one of the three services and set the prices for the three services

then, at NP, everyone will see those three services and their price, and they get to choose if they wanna pay for them or not

i could make all services expensive as shit or cheap as shit

Guys, let me explain this shit again if it wasn't clear enough lmao

I open the shop with the WU, anyone who quotes the WU will be able to see my services during the NP

during the morning i can basically do two things: change one of the three services and set the prices for the three services

then, at NP, everyone will see those three services and their price, and they get to choose if they wanna pay for them or not

i could make all services expensive as shit or cheap as shit
Do you get to see who buys what? And what does your stuff do?

Status
Not open for further replies.