Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

Here's my proposal:

For the first 3 DPs i can keep my prices absurds, to the point that nobody can buy them, so i'm basically a vanilla player

and each DP (including this one), i will change all the 3 offerings so that they are all protective / defensive stuff

like Bullet Vests and protections against stuff

then i can reopen the shop with normal prices that everyone can buy, but they aren't anything that kills or fucks with people, just defensive shit

then i can go around and try to collect my shit to forge the sword

i will vote with whoever the biggest town core is and i also choose to give the sword to whoever the town core wants

this is my last shot :josad:

Seven7

E̶l̶b̶a̶f̶ ̶c̶o̶p̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶ Eustass 2024✅
Ive got onnly got one scum dead
from who’s been on the hot plate so far, Lord Melkor seemed pretty aggressive even though it was so early in the game and mostly fluff between everyone, and I didn’t see much to sus out Destroya with so between them i favor Destroya more.

Not sure why Indigo didn’t claim early since there would have been a lot more obligation to help him out from any faction to get that sword, claiming isn’t restricted either so unless there’s a specific SK i’m not seeing a big risk. Other than that, with how specific he claimed his role is, and since he said he couldn’t directly do anything to anyone before he was being pressured i think it’s sound. Naomi’s PR started later into the game, so it might be associated with who hit Indigo, but Naomi’s also started before actions were allowed

I am curious about the bounty hunter hunting by Flowa. So far I’ve seen someone else hunt at being one but they don’t seem to have things in common. If finding other bounty hunters forms a guild then well… catded
Thanks for breaking it down
afk for 11 hours missed literally most of it so far
:josad:

Here's my proposal:

For the first 3 DPs i can keep my prices absurds, to the point that nobody can buy them, so i'm basically a vanilla player

and each DP (including this one), i will change all the 3 offerings so that they are all protective / defensive stuff

then i can reopen the shop with normal prices that everyone can buy, but they aren't anything that kills or fucks with people, just defensive shit

i will vote with whoever the biggest town core is and i also choose to give the sword to whoever the town core wants

Can you make invest stuff?

Day 1, Vote Count #2

as of post #1393

Indigo - 7
AL Sama - 2
Destroya - 1
Flower - 1
Muugen - 1
Fujishiro - 1
TheAncientCenturion - 1

Vanellope Lhea: AL Sama
Lord Melkor: Destroya -> Indigo
Destroya: Destroya -> Indigo
Flower: Destroya -> AL Sama -> Ekkologix -> Indigo -> AL Sama -> Unvote
BakiDou: AL Sama
Kerkovian: Destroya
Rej: Flower
TheAncientCenturion: Flower -> Lord Melkor -> Dr_Professor83 -> Unvote -> Unvote
Ariess: Muugen
Charlie: Fujishiro
Ekkologix: Indigo
Ratchet: Indigo
Naomi: Ekkologix -> Unvote
Dr_Professor83: Indigo
Pot Goblin: Indigo
T-Pein: Indigo
MangoSenpai: TheAncientCenturion

Votes may not reflect their actual values.

7 votes on Indigo..what is the case?

Here's my proposal:

I like this plan

You understand that this is the only chance I give you in particular as an indie tho

And for a very long time after everyone will be hunting your ass even if it isn't indie

The only thing that worries me is the weapon at the very end
Could you abstain from giving it at all

Seven7

E̶l̶b̶a̶f̶ ̶c̶o̶p̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶ Eustass 2024✅
Here's my proposal:

:catsweat:
I feel bad

Unvote

Status
Not open for further replies.