Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

Give me your sus list now
Flower town lock
Naomi, Ratchet, YTW town lean

Muugen, Ekko sucm lean

i also had Dest on scum lean, man was pushing a wagon on me and Flower with Muugen when Naomi has given mech info pointing to Ekko, but it looks like he finally read the thread and got his reads better

Null on rest for now

Rej and TAC were also pushing the wagon on me and Flower despite the mech info on Ekko at first, but Rej seems to just be mad that i chose a strong role to protect and she doesn't like that, and TAC is all over the place, but he doesn't feel as scummy as Muugen and Ekko

I

Indigo

What bother me is Flowa early claim at D1 as Bounty Hunter and Indigo with Swordsmith.

Indigo admit it that he on D1 sus her, but instead pick her to shared PM.
I picked Flower because i needed someone to survive, and Flower's claimed to be extremely tank

and she was, so it worked out perfectly when her role flipped town and we can just claim in here

Rhea

Cattitude
null atm

lurking, not very active

i don't have the same experience with you as other players, so i don't really know

most games i play with you, you always seem to be more on the lurking side
We had only 1 game, a chess game.

Yeah, I'm not so very active.
Especially today, at weekend. I cant check the game thread rn at afternoon. And only get on page 70 after Ekko got caught mechanically by Naomi.

So I leave it with the vote on Ekko after that and jumping to new post.

Rhea

Cattitude
I picked Flower because i needed someone to survive, and Flower's claimed to be extremely tank

and she was, so it worked out perfectly when her role flipped town and we can just claim in here
Ahh I see, clearly I missed about she claimed to be extremely tank.

And on D1 you sus her for what reason?

I

Indigo

Ahh I see, clearly I missed about she claimed to be extremely tank.

And on D1 you sus her for what reason?
Like most people, her role claims were very hard to believe as a townie, especially how she was going about trying to find other bounty hunters

but now that i have her role sheet, it all makes perfect sense

Flower was trying to find Bounty Hunters to protect them, and also make her the target to tank shit for town

which i think worked

and people have mentioned Fuji made another similar role in another weebs game, that i wasn't a part of

Rhea

Cattitude
Ahh I see, it seem you picked her also to confirms her roles since you hard to believe it.

I dont buy your item thar you offer in my PM, that too much! Give me more special price 😂

I

Indigo

Ahh I see, it seem you picked her also to confirms her roles since you hard to believe it.

I dont buy your item thar you offer in my PM, that too much! Give me more special price 😂
I put a huge price tag on those first two prices to stop scum from buying them, so nobody could get them

i only sold the protection during the first NP, cause that seems to help town more than scum

AL sama

Red Haired
Interesting.
Searching Tekkai in the thread doesn't show anything in any WU though.
Another explanation maybe that Monochrome got Roleblocked and then Killed.
@Ratchet mentioned that @Ekkologix had a chat with him on D1 and he mentioned that Monochrome might be a cop role so using a Roleblock & Kill combo isn't out of the ordinary.
mono wasn't blocked last night

I was watching over ratchet and prof last night so I saw mono visiting ratchet

Work of Art was Activated

Stupids! While you are gambling away your money with Fujishiro, Fuji is paying protection money to The Alliance, making us richer. Come to the New World, if you dare to fight for your money! Everyone who quoted with "fight" last cycle, will pay tribute at the end of this cycle!"

Wing Buffet was used on ???​
So I finally win at gambling and this happens

@Mashiro Blue Open your shop before they take my money

Status
Not open for further replies.