Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
we can start by your past actions, recent actions + reads
and then we see if it looks consistent or if there are inconsistencies
I've already claimed in full lmao

But as for my actions let me go dig them up.
Not a whole lot to claim lmao

I should be able to quote myself here lmao, if that's against the rules then IDK lmao, but here's my pitch for Fuji;

I've got 4 passives, they are as follows;

Downgrade incoming actions, pacifsm, auto join chats (I've only been been able to join one so far, that was between Odd and YTW last phase.), can go to 3 islands each cycle

I've got 2 actives;

a 2 shot that let's me see the next 3 actions after mine, and decide to let them through or stop them all.

and a Fake WU ability that the 3 first people to quote it will be unable to target me for a phase

-------------

That's all
He just keeps showing up! was activated
Shrodingers Tort was activated
He just keeps showing up! was activated​
There's my actions + claim

I've already claimed in full lmao

But as for my actions let me go dig them up.

There's my actions + claim
mango I love you man
They plotting against me Muugen and no one is able to see it
the indie and the docs. hmm don’t even know where they’re going with it I assume indigo is just sheeping doc here since I’ve been the ones been screaming to be lynched after flowers flip.
I don’t think I could do it, I’d probaby end up fracturing something in my head
haha

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I still think this Worst pivot is weird, but my gamesense is completely off this time around.

Yeah, sure the Rhea slot was a bit meh, but from Worst's gameplay he feels townie to me, but perhaps he's just charming me.

Worst

Custom title

He said he had info when he first subbed in that there were 3 cults in the game

Conquistidor used an ability to ask The Fooj a question and he would get a legit answer. He asked for a census
The census revealed that there were only 2 cult in the game which contradicts Worst's earlier claim
it's convenient how suddenly everyone believes my claims so easily

Status
Not open for further replies.