Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
For everyone else, I'll summarise the interaction, because Muugen can't

I say "damn I feel like just going on autopilot here, losing motivation"
I then proceed to post 150 times or whatever over Day 5.
Muugen, in his latest non-sequitur, brings it up out of the blue to address something unrelated.
He states "you said I was playing lazy" (not verbatim).
I say "well no, I never said you were lazy.."
Muugen then refers to me saying I felt like starting to play lazy (and then not actually do so)
I realise that when Muugen said "You said I was playing lazy", he should have said "You said "I was playing lazy"".
So I point out, it's a misunderstanding, bcause Muugen didn't use the correct punctuation.
Muugen comes into the present, where he insists I must be scum, and because he knowns no other better way, resorts to insults to hope they make his point, somehow.

@Dr_Professor83 I'll let you be the one to repeat this sequence of events for when it gets spammed tomorrow, I can't be bothered.

For everyone else, I'll summarise the interaction, because Muugen can't

I say "damn I feel like just going on autopilot here, losing motivation"
I then proceed to post 150 times or whatever over Day 5.
Muugen, in his latest non-sequitur, brings it up out of the blue to address something unrelated.
He states "you said I was playing lazy" (not verbatim).
I say "well no, I never said you were lazy.."
Muugen then refers to me saying I felt like starting to play lazy (and then not actually do so)
I realise that when Muugen said "You said I was playing lazy", he should have said "You said "I was playing lazy"".
So I point out, it's a misunderstanding, bcause Muugen didn't use the correct punctuation.
Muugen comes into the present, where he insists I must be scum, and because he knowns no other better way, resorts to insults to hope they make his point, somehow.

@Dr_Professor83 I'll let you be the one to repeat this sequence of events for when it gets spammed tomorrow, I can't be bothered.
Literally sad verbatim and even quoted you but sure keep on going scum.

you going to send headshot my way again?

you’re town leader and I’m just a narcissist who believes he’s god 🤷🏻‍♂️
Lol you’ve done a lot to tilt me this game with the constant need to downplay everything else anyone does. (Even when it’s something good). That last post saying I was acting like I was town’s savior set me off. I’m sorry for insulting you. It’s been a frustrating game with you starting from the miller tunnel that is still one of the dumbest pushes I’ve ever had against me.

If your town I want to win, and you’re still my guy. So help me win and don’t throw your hands up bc I was an ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.