Status
Not open for further replies.

AL sama

Red Haired
Cool, you can answer those two posts then as well.

Your PoE isn't of much interest to me. It shares significant overlap with mine which is where my focus is.
ara ara ara don't give me that high and mighty act

we both know you being alive this late in the game is really weird if you're town

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I don't think holding me accountable for what baki did makes any sense because you guys had plenty of time to invest me by any means and clear this slot but no one did despite many here sussed me because of baki gameplay.
I don't have any investigation ability.

Like I asked earlier, cam you look.through the PoE I gave earlier and let me know what you think? Take ariess out now, obviously, and yourself.

Ratchet

ara ara ara don't give me that high and mighty act

we both know you being alive this late in the game is really weird if you're town
You forget yourself, Al. It's not an "act", if you agree with their points then my reply to them should be of interest to you too.

Is it weird? Yes, but also no. It's SRM. This argument is also WIFOM because I could just as easily argue my being alive enables arguments like this. I've survived until the end in plenty of Fuji games.

AL sama

Red Haired
You forget yourself, Al. It's not an "act", if you agree with their points then my reply to them should be of interest to you too.

Is it weird? Yes, but also no. It's SRM. This argument is also WIFOM because I could just as easily argue my being alive enables arguments like this. I've survived until the end in plenty of Fuji games.
this will be WIFOM but I'll still say I m not as good as you

Ratchet

this will be WIFOM but I'll still say I m not as good as you
I appreciate the compliment, but it's not really my point here. I don't know why anyone is assuming I haven't been the target of a factional kill yet when so many have failed - and yes that is me implying kills can fail on me. Moreover, the "why are you alive" argument doesn't really work because it can be argued against simply by existing. If I had led the town on several correct lynches and shot several more scum dead then sure, but I haven't done this. Partly because of my role, which is mid tier, and partly because I have found lots of slots hard to work with.

Anyway, I don't want to get too caught up on this. It's essentially we work together here and I believe you're town, so if you have to be paranoid, be paranoid, but lets get some scum flips too first ya?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I don't have any investigation ability.

Like I asked earlier, cam you look.through the PoE I gave earlier and let me know what you think? Take ariess out now, obviously, and yourself.
Your PoE includes Worst, Meeyori and Lord Evil and me.

Lord Evil hasn't pinged me yet. I don't see him as scum but someone who doesn't know what's really happening.

Do agree with you on worst and after reading few posts on meeyori I agree with you on meeyori as well.

I do think Mafia opting for Gram is bit odd. Perhaps they went for easy kill after repeated fail targets as I do remember gram saying he turned vanilla.

AL sama

Red Haired
I appreciate the compliment, but it's not really my point here. I don't know why anyone is assuming I haven't been the target of a factional kill yet when so many have failed - and yes that is me implying kills can fail on me. Moreover, the "why are you alive" argument doesn't really work because it can be argued against simply by existing. If I had led the town on several correct lynches and shot several more scum dead then sure, but I haven't done this. Partly because of my role, which is mid tier, and partly because I have found lots of slots hard to work with.

Anyway, I don't want to get too caught up on this. It's essentially we work together here and I believe you're town, so if you have to be paranoid, be paranoid, but lets get some scum flips too first ya?
yeah sure we won't go anywhere like this

anyways moving on @Apollo are you there??

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
yeah sure we won't go anywhere like this

anyways moving on @Apollo are you there??
You being alive also pings me lol

The only reason I can think of is you guys are stacked and Mafia failed to kill you all and then decided to go for easy targets

Or you all are scums and played this town 😑

Status
Not open for further replies.