Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
wow Emmy reads We’re pretty on friggin point. Pure threadplay reads too.

kept ignoring me since d1……

even after I was right about you they still ignored my reads list.

I knew I should’ve just shot you when I first unlocked my role. 🤦🏻‍♂️

& why you don’t trust indies one bastard. gosh I’m too friggin good with my reads.
Lies, i had an easy ride the whole time, until conq started sussing me, we literally left you alive cuz your flowa tunnel was good for us,had my scope on your head ready after she flipped though :pepebuggy:

[
no

you seem to not understand, i read you scum day 1. no one listen, at near end game i didn't care so shot the victim complex dude over you.

and i even called juliet and al prob scum, before townies who afk all game told me otherwise when show up.

apparently innocent= 100% town. yeah am done.

if i had vig i would shot you start game, no regrets since if you somehow flipped town there be revives.

:pepebuggy:
see, my biggest mistake this game was not tunneling ratchet after the second vig shot being town
my prior mistake was tunneling dest and convincing myself he had to be scum in elden ring

ill never win with either tactic i think
pure gut reads now np

the biggest obstacle is challenging ratchet in thread. he's the opposite of ekko and it's very hard to pick at the logic behind his thought processes that makes it hard to make a more convincing and opposing argument. and if you get too aggressive like muugen, he cleverly uses that to reduce your credibility (ironically muugen was on point) throughout the thread, leaving him wiggle room for any other suspicions thrown his way

Post game thoughts…/

@Ratchet you lucky son of a bish I shot you but it just happened to be the same day you had self protection on. Onii kinda fucked me with taking so long to give me my role whe. I subbed and then not telling me I had x-shots with my abilities I would’ve targeted you sooner and not sallu there thinking back about it I had an ability on you previous but was roleblocked.

not sure how well our docs played but dest not putting any on me was what lost us the game there.

@Naomi i will say I am happy to see you were town but being masons with yo when you could’ve confirmed or implied she was good from the start could’ve gone a long way. I will never for the love of god understand why you didn’t push ratchet after I died it was pretty blatant and obvious he was scum there. You even had him listed as a scum read only you and I were reading. You didn’t even bother reviewing my reads list on the last stages of PoE.

@Dr_Professor83 next time I tell you to trust and follow me like that it’s cause I’m town and know what I’m talking about, I genuinely don’t even know you got pocketed by ratchet so badly that you just kept blindly following him.

town played pretty piss poor tbh not sure how actions were but I had pointed out that Als abilities were obviously scum after knowing that Sallua three man redirect was scums ability. Scum had some pretty bad threadplay over from pg/pero/rat. I thought Al overall was the best scum player. I had to game remove Worst cause everyone kept wasting abilities and idek no one shot Sallucion when he immediately revived. Not saying I used my abilities to the best of there’s but I felt like town overall was so bad thread and ability wise.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
no

you seem to not understand, i read you scum day 1. no one listen, at near end game i didn't care so shot the victim complex dude over you.

and i even called juliet and al prob scum, before townies who afk all game told me otherwise when show up.

apparently innocent= 100% town. yeah am done.

if i had vig i would shot you start game, no regrets since if you somehow flipped town there be revives.

:pepebuggy:
Eh, you scum read me by default ever since Weebs. We've played in games since where I've been town - exactly the same story. It doesn't matter to me, but I mean you would have me as a scum lean before I even began posting lol.

Post game thoughts…/

@Ratchet you lucky son of a bish I shot you but it just happened to be the same day you had self protection on. Onii kinda fucked me with taking so long to give me my role whe. I subbed and then not telling me I had x-shots with my abilities I would’ve targeted you sooner and not sallu there thinking back about it I had an ability on you previous but was roleblocked.
Actually was wrong on this, he can self protect every night lol.

That was something you guys wished into my role

it wasn't there at first

but because you guys kept saying that shit, it changed
only made one wish for me to be death miller. you could’ve also been more straightforward with your role overall. as town we don’t care if you’re indie as long as your honest and not constantly lying every time someone new ask you a question. especially early game if we’re going to target you it would be end game moves. Feel like you played a huge part in towns overall loss.

Lies, i had an easy ride the whole time, until conq started sussing me, we literally left you alive cuz your flowa tunnel was good for us,had my scope on your head ready after she flipped though :pepebuggy:
I never actually read conqs iso on you tbh I just scumread you on my own.

I was trying to reverse pocket worst as long as I could so you guys would leave me alone.

eh, "Y or X lost us the game" isn't necessarily true
it's a collective snowball of actions (and in part my timidity to push more aggressive players) that led to the loss, some were mistakes, and some were bad reads that misled town, and some players who rolled scum are quite good orchestrating chaos and confusion
it really wasn't just one thing

Status
Not open for further replies.