Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think i was sussed by a single person before Pero result on me, who again wouldn't have targeted me if i had not slipped in Peaky chat so this was a series of unluck for me. I was also Invest and lie detect immune but Pero ability just had to be different one, something that only fails on Kaidou. Then i try to get Pero vigged & janitored y'all end up confirming him Zoro

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
I dont think i was sussed by a single person before Pero result on me, who again wouldn't have targeted me if i had not slipped in Peaky chat so this was a series of unluck for me. I was also Invest and lie detect immune but Pero ability just had to be different one, something that only fails on Kaidou. Then i try to get Pero vigged & janitored y'all end up confirming him Zoro
I was protected by Shanks aka Fuji:endthis:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
β€Ž
Well as I said earlier your defence lacked the townie vibe. You continuously repeated invest me and this implied you could be immune.

Btw, no was immune from my scan and lie detect or any other ability because my room when activated can bypass ALL Protection

Well as I said earlier your defence lacked the townie vibe. You continuously repeated invest me and this implied you could be immune.

Btw, no was immune from my scan and lie detect or any other ability because my room when activated can bypass ALL Protection
Combine both of your paras and you will see why my defense was valid, immunity wouldn't have saved me from all my invests.

Anyhow i was only trying to waste the invest actions. I also suggested to get Pero vigged when he was lynch choice cause we had lynch escape. The kills would've been wasted on him if Shanks was protecting him and he'd get lynched as well. But yeah things took U- turn

Reborn

β€Ž
Combine both of your paras and you will see why my defense was valid, immunity wouldn't have saved me from all my invests.

Anyhow i was only trying to waste the invest actions. I also suggested to get Pero vigged when he was lynch choice cause we had lynch escape. The kills would've been wasted on him if Shanks was protecting him and he'd get lynched as well. But yeah things took U- turn
You are welcome for things taking U-Turn :smoothy:

And, tbh, I wanted SK to be secondary wagon but problem was I activated shambles to hide behind him so I wanted him alive atleast till night phase and then Use room on him to bypass all his protection, and activate shock wille to omega him

Reborn

β€Ž
Btw @Yo Tan Wa my room ability wasn't restricted to just one person. It could also be expanded to 3 players at one time. And, it had unlimited shots.

So, even if your Lynch would have failed, you and SK would be in my room with no protection at all on N2.

I was Surgeon of Death for a reason :kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.