News ONE PIECE MAGAZINE VOL.14

• Thread starter Deleted member 83
  • Start date
""The Yonko (Shanks) and World's Strongest Swordsman (Mihawk) could be said in name and reality to be the strongest rivals"

You reaching for some desperate wank from this magazine, unless you also agree kaido is top 1 all time
Not reaching, though. You are. Hey man If you wanna play that game then Kaido is top 1 of all time and Im fine with that.

Orrrr Primebeard=Roger> Kaido>= Mihawk>=Shanks.

Which one is more sensible to you?

Not reaching, though. You are. Hey man If you wanna play that game then Kaido is top 1 of all time and Im fine with that.

Orrrr Primebeard=Roger> Kaido>= Mihawk>=Shanks.

Which one is more sensible to you?
It's you that wants to use the magazine as official info, then take kaido>Imu, Joyboy,Ryuma, Everyone as a fact also

That confirms admirals > commanders tho
:kayneshrug:
Post automatically merged:

Also, the translation I got heavily implies that Kizaru is Akainu’s right hand @Zoro bros
So not only we got Zoro vs Yonko-level Mihawk confirmed, we also got the confirmation for Zoro vs Kizaru? And both of these on top of ZKK? :hohoho:

Temple of the Grandmaster keeps collecting endless Ws! :arnoling:

@Finalbeta @HA001 @nik87 @ShishioIsBack @Orojackson Refugee @Seth @Jew D. Boy @Money D Malio @WoronoaWoro @Lor D. Coast @Cinera @ConquistadoR

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
That confirms admirals > commanders tho
:kayneshrug:
Post automatically merged:

Also, the translation I got heavily implies that Kizaru is Akainu’s right hand @Zoro bros
No one aside from butthurt apes ( I'm not talking about the skin color I'm talking about the IQ of average yonko fan who thinks Marco posed a challenge for each Admiral ) thought otherwise.

Admirals are WG's direct answer to the most powerful pirates.

Kizaru vs Zoro will be amazing. Zoro not only will get his revenge and develop some good CoO affinity but also he will face a very rough opponent. It will be cool to see how Zoro deals with Kizaru's AoE and overall destruction capabilities.

Kizaru is one hell of a mess to deal with in 1 vs 1.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
So not only we got Zoro vs Yonko-level Mihawk confirmed, we also got the confirmation for Zoro vs Kizaru? And both of these on top of ZKK? :hohoho:

Temple of the Grandmaster keeps collecting endless Ws! :arnoling:

@Finalbeta @HA001 @nik87 @ShishioIsBack @Orojackson Refugee @Seth @Jew D. Boy @Money D Malio @WoronoaWoro @Lor D. Coast @Cinera @ConquistadoR
Considering what Luffy fights turned into, Zoro fights are singlehandedly going to carry the whole One Piece.
All we got left is one amazing fight after another. Not that previous Zoro fights weren't awesome by themselves. :myman: