News ONE PIECE MAGAZINE VOL.14

• Thread starter Deleted member 83
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 83

Bottom right corner on the admiral page
Yes it did talked about their relationship, but it's very different from you described...

"Befitting of his unclear justice, there weren't any conflicts between him and Sakazuki like Kuzan and Issho did, it would seems that there is an appropriate distance in their relationship. Although what exactly is on his mind is still unknown to us"

And nobody regards it as anything more than wishful thinking
Post automatically merged:

Then Kaido will still be World's Strongest and Sakazuki will be history
Out of curiosity: since you seem to accept that this volume of OP magazine considers Kaido to be WSC, does this mean you also accept Mihawk being Yonkou-level and not YC-level? :blobdj:

So not only we got Zoro vs Yonko-level Mihawk confirmed, we also got the confirmation for Zoro vs Kizaru? And both of these on top of ZKK? :hohoho:

Temple of the Grandmaster keeps collecting endless Ws! :arnoling:

@Finalbeta @HA001 @nik87 @ShishioIsBack @Orojackson Refugee @Seth @Jew D. Boy @Money D Malio @WoronoaWoro @Lor D. Coast @Cinera @ConquistadoR
Well Kizaru is often seen to be one thing with Akainu

It's pretty obvious he is the second main thing probably

Most likely not just a coincidental aspect he stands next all the time we see them

I see that Shanks and Mihawk (and therefore Zoro) rustled some jimmies.

Now the usual biased ones should try to be honest and post everything.
This shit may be written by who cares who, what matters is that it is accepted published by the Shueisha as One Piece official material.
I see they are working hard in the intent of making look like as if it's just some random people writing on who knows where... but it's not.
Sorry flat-earthers, but One Piece official material published by the Shueisha >>> your opinion.

"APPROVED AND PUBLISHED BY SHUEISHA"
Say what you want, but sorry, I'll trust Shueisha more than casual random internet guy. Especially when what the One Piece Magazine say is actually nothing more than what already appeared blatant from the manga and the Vivre Card databooks.

It's unbelievable how much people try to reach when Mihawk and therefore Zoro are involved.
Are we really supposed to think that the owners of One Piece would allow someone to use official scans and images from the manga to go and make their claims on the manga itself, without saying anything and stopping or at least correcting them, if said claims were wrong?

Weirdly enough, these claims just confirm what already seemed blatant from the manga, and that most people agreed on, bar the extremely biased ones. And Shueisha published those claims as One Piece official material, therefore approved the content.
You don't like? Have your claims approved and published by Shueisha, then.

I mean, why everyone's claims aren't published by Shueisha like these ones? Yours, mine, everyone's claims. Why doesn't Shueisha publish them as well?
Maaaayyyybe, that's because these people who write on One Piece Magazine know something better. But that's a big maaaayyyybe and I guess that random biased internet guy knows best!

Cope flat-earthers

:milaugh::kuzanshut:

I see that Shanks and Mihawk (and therefore Zoro) rustled some jimmies.

Now the usual biased ones should try to be honest and post everything.
This shit may be written by who cares who, what matters is that it is accepted published by the Shueisha as One Piece official material.
I see they are working hard in the intent of making look like as if it's just some random people writing on who knows where... but it's not.
Sorry flat-earthers, but One Piece official material published by the Shueisha >>> your opinion.

"APPROVED AND PUBLISHED BY SHUEISHA"
Say what you want, but sorry, I'll trust Shueisha more than casual random internet guy. Especially when what the One Piece Magazine say is actually nothing more than what already appeared blatant from the manga and the Vivre Card databooks.

It's unbelievable how much people try to reach when Mihawk and therefore Zoro are involved.
Are we really supposed to think that the owners of One Piece would allow someone to use official scans and images from the manga to go and make their claims on the manga itself, without saying anything and stopping or at least correcting them, if said claims were wrong?

Weirdly enough, these claims just confirm what already seemed blatant from the manga, and that most people agreed on, bar the extremely biased ones. And Shueisha published those claims as One Piece official material, therefore approved the content.
You don't like? Have your claims approved and published by Shueisha, then.

I mean, why everyone's claims aren't published by Shueisha like these ones? Yours, mine, everyone's claims. Why doesn't Shueisha publish them as well?
Maaaayyyybe, that's because these people who write on One Piece Magazine know something better. But that's a big maaaayyyybe and I guess that random biased internet guy knows best!

Cope flat-earthers

:milaugh::kuzanshut:
I don't care if it's on a piece of dirty toilet paper, anything is more credible than your average Jobnoodle and other marsupials like him. :vistalaugh:

Every media when fans didn't like is considered not canon.

Vivrecard , books , magazines...

All pick what they like.
Magazines are literally written by fans who aren't even Oda's editors.
So that's not to be taken as canon at all

Databooks and Vivrecards are written by editors or so, supervised by Oda so it is 50-75% credible

Novels written by other artists or so and supervised (Infos come from Oda ) so it's 50-75 % credible too

Stop comparing magazines with these other stuff

Anyway, what stated and shown in the manga and sbs is what matters the most since it comes form oda himself

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Yes it did talked about their relationship, but it's very different from you described...

"Befitting of his unclear justice, there weren't any conflicts between him and Sakazuki like Kuzan and Issho did, it would seems that there is an appropriate distance in their relationship. Although what exactly is on his mind is still unknown to us"
Kizaru best admiral
Unclear Justice is the best

Magazines are literally written by fans who aren't even Oda's editors.
So that's not to be taken as canon at all

Databooks and Vivrecards are written by editors or so, supervised by Oda so it is 50-75% credible

Novels written by other artists or so and supervised (Infos come from Oda ) so it's 50-75 % credible too

Stop comparing magazines with these other stuff

Anyway, what stated and shown in the manga and sbs is what matters the most since it comes form oda himself
Oda in SBS -- Kaido is current WSM :myman: