News ONE PIECE MAGAZINE VOL.8 (01/12/2019)

Crazy how we’re getting this much info on BB’s backstory. These two sisters have to somehow be the reason why Teach can eat 3 DFs. They must have had their souls merged with BB somehow (maybe Xebec and/or Teach’s mom performed some experiment on them to create someone who could hold multiple DF powers) hence why Luffy and Zoro said “they” in Jaya. They could sense Teach’s multiple souls

Anyways with the constant connections between Teach and the number 3, it’s pretty obvious that he’s getting a 3rd DF. Can’t wait to see Teach as a hybrid dragon with the powers of darkness and destruction :steef:

People are finally gonna understand why Oda originally planned on Teach being able to solo 3 Admirals. All those poor fools who denied that PK level exists and that it’s above even the Yonko are gonna be disappointed
Teach is not PK level ... he is on his own level

Luffy is beating Teach so unless Luffy also reaches Beyond PK level, Teach is only gonna be PK level. Sure he’ll probably be a little bit stronger than Roger, but not enough to high diff him
less talk about "Luffy beat Teach" when it's happen ... HOW HE WOULD DO IT MATTER ... (if he ever do and Teach don't fall cause of his own mistakes) ...

Crazy how we’re getting this much info on BB’s backstory. These two sisters have to somehow be the reason why Teach can eat 3 DFs. They must have had their souls merged with BB somehow (maybe Xebec and/or Teach’s mom performed some experiment on them to create someone who could hold multiple DF powers) hence why Luffy and Zoro said “they” in Jaya. They could sense Teach’s multiple souls

Anyways with the constant connections between Teach and the number 3, it’s pretty obvious that he’s getting a 3rd DF. Can’t wait to see Teach as a hybrid dragon with the powers of darkness and destruction :steef:

People are finally gonna understand why Oda originally planned on Teach being able to solo 3 Admirals. All those poor fools who denied that PK level exists and that it’s above even the Yonko are gonna be disappointed
Plot twist
Teach eat his sisters and mother

Plot twist
Teach eat his sisters and mother
Nah it was definitely Xebec’s doing. Xebec and Teach share many parallels in the story, such as both operating at Beehive Island and BB’s flagship being the Saber of Xebec. Xebec craves power and iirc it was stated somewhere that he was uncovering long forgotten information so maybe he figured out a way to gain multiple DFs in one body by merging souls together. He performed experiments on what were probably his own kids, creating Teach as we know him, and then he was killed before he could use this ritual for himself.

Or something like this

I

Inspector_Mu

Nah it was definitely Xebec’s doing. Xebec and Teach share many parallels in the story, such as both operating at Beehive Island and BB’s flagship being the Saber of Xebec. Xebec craves power and iirc it was stated somewhere that he was uncovering long forgotten information so maybe he figured out a way to gain multiple DFs in one body by merging souls together. He performed experiments on what were probably his own kids, creating Teach as we know him, and then he was killed before he could use this ritual for himself.

Or something like this
Sounds like Madara ot orochimaru stuff

Sounds like Madara ot orochimaru stuff
I can see Xebec being the Madara of OP

Anyways how powerful to you expect Yami + Gura + Ryu Teach to be
Post automatically merged:

We don’t know what D stands for, but we know that for Teach and his two sisters it stands for:

Darkness
Destruction
Dragon

Or something like this
Oda is definitely preparing a surprise with Rocks and Blackbeard. I already made a thread about the parallels they share.

I kinda hope teach doesn't get the dragon fruit tbh
I want him to have a strong zoan but i think itd be kinda eh for luffy to fight one again especially so soon
Same.

But my idea is that Kaido will go down showing the uses of his DF at full extent ( unlike WB) so idk what else Teach will be able to add.

Maybe if we give him some time it can happen ( another TS?).

Teach's crew is obviously modelled after Whitebeard. He even has a first mate swordsman as his 2nd division captain. I mean he is literally BLACKbeard and killed WHITEbeard. He might be similar to Xebec in character and is carrying his will though.

One thing that annoys me about Oda's writing is he wants to give the same title to multiple people so plays all these vague games. He wants Whitebeard to have the hype of being the strongest, but now that Luffy will take down Kaido, he ALSO wants Kaido to be the strongest. He wants the great rivalry of WB/Roger, but now that he wants to hype Rocks, Rocks is greatest rival not WB.

I asked for the difference between sengoku and garp
you respond by saying I think they are equals
:kaidowhat:
Then you accuse me of being a zorofan. can you respond to the actual question or are you just about fuckery.
I have you in my block ... it don't mean you are not only a Zoro fan ... but a max level blind one as well ... so there no much assuming going on here ....

and if some one don't think there is a gap ... it logically means they are assume the two are equal ... there is no other way to look at it

stop taking the high road shit .... you are not fooling anybody