News ONE PIECE MAGAZINE VOL.8 (01/12/2019)

How dumb are Zoro fanboys. They shit on Shanks all the time, even though Mihawk’s only claim to being high top tier is being >= Shanks
Funny enough I see the same from shanks fans when his only confirmed rival on his path to a yonko was mihawk. or while he mentioned the countless battles he had and countless scars he received he mentioned mihawk not any of the other yonko. In reality its really a tactic to spite the other side rather than make a fair assessment. Both people have a high degree of respect for one another. However
shanks not being > kaido or mf wb is not shitting on him. He just isnt .
at mf wb was still called the top of the group by sengoku
and kaido is the wsc, one on one bet on kaido.
:kayneshrug:

lol ... it's just sad how you can't understand the plot and the meaning of simple words

Garp and Sengoku are called rivals while

they never fought each other
they never compete each other for any rank
they never was in same level

so stop with nonesene like ... "Sengoku accept the position of Fleet Admiral if he was competing with Garp for "freedom"

Sengoku never compete with Garp in ANY WAY ... but capturing pirates ....

and they are rivals in NO OTHER way ....

but Garp who have lower rank is CLEARLY above Sengoku .... simply cause he don't give a damn about shiny titles

so when it come to people who want shiny titles Vs people who want to do as they wish in favor of the world

I go with the later

and Mihawk is in face like Sengoku ...
a man who his highest honer is to be a side kick for Garp
a man who have the better title but is not stronger

cause Mihawk have NOTHING but being an OLD rival to a young Shanks and if he never fought Shanks fandom HAD NO REASON to even ASSUME his title is legit

since he never fought ANY OTHER BIG NAME

and sure he got the shiny title ... but simply cause Shanks didn't give a fuck to take that cheap titles

so stop ... it's just sad to say

Mihawk is more of a Garp and not Shanks

any one who agree with you simply say that to get their cock hard by Zoro wank
Assume? Post a panel that says Mihawk isn't the WSS. Maybe in your headcannon or 2 piece he not.

Assume? Post a panel that says Mihawk isn't the WSS. Maybe in your headcannon or 2 piece he not.
lol ... god this is so retarded

you can't prove some thing but saying it's true until proven otherwise

you are a murderer until proven otherwise ... :)

if you want to claim Shanks is to blame for not being the WSS .... first , you need to prove he wanted that to begin with

learn the basics of logic and argument then come to a play with big boys

(in respect of the thread I stop this HERE ... if any one want more ... mention me somewhere else )

lol ... god this is so retarded

you can't prove some thing but saying it's true until proven otherwise

you are a murderer until proven otherwise ... :)

if you want to claim Shanks is to blame for not being the WSS .... first , you need to prove he wanted that to begin with

learn the basics of logic and argument then come to a play with big boys

(in respect of the thread I stop this HERE ... if any one want more ... mention me somewhere else )
When did i say anything about Shanks wanting to be WSS. Stop your 2 piece headcannon nonesense.

When did i say anything about Shanks wanting to be WSS. Stop your 2 piece headcannon nonesense.
hmmm... interesting

my post was an answer to another post about Shanks wanted to be WSS and failed to do it ... and my post was a explain why that's a stupid logic ... the very same post you quote me on it

seeing you jump in a middle of an argument without reading the before and after of it ... just is a double prove that you have no idea how to do a real argument

next time try to understand what the argument is and then come to tell us your cheap jokes about 2 piece

Bro idc who you replying too. You said we have no reason to Assume. Im not Assuming shit. It says WSS and thats what the story says he is until proven otherwise. Even if it wasn't revealed he fought Shanks he would still be WSS in nane and Actuality. Im not going by your 2 piece headcannon wjere Mihawk isnt the WSS.

You were both wrong.
stop this fucking 2 piece bullshit ... that's just pathetic ... but again it suit you I guess

and ... you NEED TO KNOW ... when you are replay my post to another post it's the BASIC of logic that you have the FIRST IDEA what the hell is this argument about and that jump your ass it

the whole argument here was Shanks and Mihawk were rivals like Sengoku and Garp ... before you jump your ass here

but you ignore it and go back to the fucking WSS > Sword man bullshit that had nothing to do with our arguments here

and that argument of your is as good as SHIT when Roger the strongest and a swordsman is not a WSS so that title PROVE nothing ... more than the fact Mihawk is a better swordsman

Mihawk fans like you just want to compere Mihawk dick to Shanks when ever they see an argument without caring about anything

just go the fuck in another thread to milk the WSS title to shit ... don't jump in a middle of an argument and say old ass nonsense

in fact go learn how to do a argument , how be funny ... cause you ain't have both

now respectfuly , leave your WSS wank somewhere else ... this thread is about magazine and information RELATED to that