News ONE PIECE MAGAZINE VOL.8 (01/12/2019)

stop this fucking 2 piece bullshit ... that's just pathetic ... but again it suit you I guess

and ... you NEED TO KNOW ... when you are replay my post to another post it's the BASIC of logic that you have the FIRST IDEA what the hell is this argument about and that jump your ass it

the whole argument here was Shanks and Mihawk were rivals like Sengoku and Garp ... before you jump your ass here

but you ignore it and go back to the fucking WSS > Sword man bullshit that had nothing to do with our arguments here

and that argument of your is as good as SHIT when Roger the strongest and a swordsman is not a WSS so that title PROVE nothing ... more than the fact Mihawk is a better swordsman

Mihawk fans like you just want to compere Mihawk dick to Shanks when ever they see an argument without caring about anything

just go the fuck in another thread to milk the WSS title to shit ... don't jump in a middle of an argument and say old ass nonsense

in fact go learn how to do a argument , how be funny ... cause you ain't have both

now respectfuly , leave your WSS wank somewhere else ... this thread is about magazine and information RELATED to that

stop this fucking 2 piece bullshit ... that's just pathetic ... but again it suit you I guess

and ... you NEED TO KNOW ... when you are replay my post to another post it's the BASIC of logic that you have the FIRST IDEA what the hell is this argument about and that jump your ass it

the whole argument here was Shanks and Mihawk were rivals like Sengoku and Garp ... before you jump your ass here

but you ignore it and go back to the fucking WSS > Sword man bullshit that had nothing to do with our arguments here

and that argument of your is as good as SHIT when Roger the strongest and a swordsman is not a WSS so that title PROVE nothing ... more than the fact Mihawk is a better swordsman

Mihawk fans like you just want to compere Mihawk dick to Shanks when ever they see an argument without caring about anything

just go the fuck in another thread to milk the WSS title to shit ... don't jump in a middle of an argument and say old ass nonsense

in fact go learn how to do a argument , how be funny ... cause you ain't have both

now respectfuly , leave your WSS wank somewhere else ... this thread is about magazine and information RELATED to that
Its seems you are in your feelings. Like i said Mihawk is the WSS and thats not assumption. Im not even Wanking anything, all im saying is Mihawk is the strongest Swordsmen. It seems that makes your feeling hurt everytime someone mentions that. Probably because you can't explain how Shanks beats him. Dont blame me bro, blame Oda. This aint 2 piece