News ONE PIECE MAGAZINE VOL.8 (01/12/2019)

I have you in my block ... it don't mean you are not only a Zoro fan ... but a max level blind one as well ... so there no much assuming going on here ....

and if some one don't think there is a gap ... it logically means they are assume the two are equal ... there is no other way to look at it

stop taking the high road shit .... you are not fooling anybody
:laughmoji:
I actually dont think they are equal given the vast amount of info we have got on garp (featwise), its hard to argue otherwise but you still havent answered the question?
whats the difference in your opinion and how big is it?
are we talking aokiji akainu ?
wb marco difference?
or are you on about something else?
cause somehow you have equated those two to what should find in mihawk and shanks without of course any hint in the story of such connection. If you are going to spout head-canon and your retort is "zorofanboy", it shows your argument held no weight at all .
I dont think I am taking any high road here. A simple question should solicit a simple answer. if you dont know say you dont rather than going off on weird tangents.
:kaidowhat:
I might as well call everything you spout here as shanks fanboyism but that doesnt lead anywhere. I am more interested in how you arrived at that conclusion and why that is in anyway related to mihawk or shanks. last I heard they arent rivals anymore.
:milaugh:
maybe I should clarify the question .
what is the gap between garp and sengoku is more like asking
mid diff?
high diff etc
rather than asking if there's any gap at all . Blokes here need to read closely. :kayneshrug:

Last edited:
Interesting info.
So Garp and Sengoku are rivals, with Garp having a slight edge.
Just like Mihawk and Shanks are rivals, with Mihawk being slightly ahead
:pepelit:

Shanks and Garp are the two soles who shaped Luffy ... and they are MUCH MORE relvent to the main story than Mihawk or Sengoku

and Garp is MUCH more of a legend and a hero to marine than Sengoku ... the hype is not in same level ... more like Garp high diff him

the BEST power base hype Sengoku have is that Roger don't considered his Prime "not a waste of time"

honestly ... I don't know how people can think Mihawk is the garp :suresure:
there should be a limit to fooling yourself

but for now ... I don't want the fight "the thread is now really important so let's don't make it about old wars"

all we can know now is : rivals don't mean equals
we are sure about Garp and Sengoku
let the time show us who is right about Shanks and Mihawk

Shanks and Garp are the two soles who shaped Luffy ... and they are MUCH MORE relvent to the main story than Mihawk or Sengoku

and Garp is MUCH more of a legend and a hero to marine than Sengoku ... the hype is not in same level ... more like Garp high diff him

the BEST power base hype Sengoku have is that Roger don't considered his Prime "not a waste of time"

I dont know why you equate both rivalries at all
:kaidowhat:
you were the one mind you who started this when you passed that comment.

G

Gran D. Master

there should be a limit to fooling yourself

but for now ... I don't want the fight "the thread is now really important so let's don't make it about old wars"

all we can know now is : rivals don't mean equals
we are sure about Garp and Sengoku
let the time show us who is right about Shanks and Mihawk
Strongest Marine (Garp) > Rival Marine (Sengoku)
Strongest swordsman (you know who) > Rival swordsman (Red Admiral's daddy)

Strongest Marine (Garp) > Rival Marine (Sengoku)
Strongest swordsman (you know who) > Rival swordsman (Red Admiral's daddy)
freest Marine > his strong friend
freest Pirate > his strong friend

one piece is a story about freedom ... freest people always are the strongest

but again ... let's save this thread for good stuff about magazine ... we have rest of the forum for this

G

Gran D. Master

freest Marine > his strong friend
freest Pirate > his strong friend

but again ... let's save this thread for good stuff about magazine ... we have rest of the forum for this
Of course, so the sword duels between Shanks and Mihawk were to determine who has more freedom.
Then why did Sengoku accept the position of Fleet Admiral if he was competing with Garp for "freedom"? Either that's a plot hole by Oda, because Garp's "rival" willingly gave away his freedom yet is still considered his rival...or you're just talking out of you ass

Of course, so the sword duels between Shanks and Mihawk were to determine who has more freedom.
Then why did Sengoku accept the position of Fleet Admiral if he was competing with Garp for "freedom"? Either that's a plot hole by Oda, because Garp's "rival" willingly gave away his freedom yet is still considered his rival...or you're just talking out of you ass
:suresure::milaugh:

lol ... it's just sad how you can't understand the plot and the meaning of simple words

Garp and Sengoku are called rivals while

they never fought each other
they never compete each other for any rank
they never was in same level

so stop with nonesene like ... "Sengoku accept the position of Fleet Admiral if he was competing with Garp for "freedom"

Sengoku never compete with Garp in ANY WAY ... but capturing pirates ....

and they are rivals in NO OTHER way ....

but Garp who have lower rank is CLEARLY above Sengoku .... simply cause he don't give a damn about shiny titles

so when it come to people who want shiny titles Vs people who want to do as they wish in favor of the world

I go with the later

and Mihawk is in face like Sengoku ...
a man who his highest honer is to be a side kick for Garp
a man who have the better title but is not stronger

cause Mihawk have NOTHING but being an OLD rival to a young Shanks and if he never fought Shanks fandom HAD NO REASON to even ASSUME his title is legit

since he never fought ANY OTHER BIG NAME

and sure he got the shiny title ... but simply cause Shanks didn't give a fuck to take that cheap titles

so stop ... it's just sad to say

Mihawk is more of a Garp and not Shanks

any one who agree with you simply say that to get their cock hard by Zoro wank

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
lol ... it's just sad how you can't understand the plot and the meaning of simple words

Garp and Sengoku are called rivals while

they never fought each other
they never compete each other for any rank
they never was in same level

so stop with nonesene like ... "Sengoku accept the position of Fleet Admiral if he was competing with Garp for "freedom"

but Garp who have lower rank is CLEARLY above Sengoku .... simply cause he don't give a damn about shiny titles

so when it come to people who want shiny titles Vs people who want to do as they wish in favor of the world

I go with the later

and Mihawk is in face like Sengoku ...
a man who his highest honer is to be a side kick for Garp
a man who have the better title but is not stronger

cause Mihawk have NOTHING but being an OLD rival to a young Shanks and if he never fought Shanks fandom HAD NO REASON to even ASSUME his title is legit

since he never fought ANY OTHER BIG NAME

and sure he got the shiny title ... but simply cause Shanks didn't give a fuck to take that cheap titles

so stop ... it's just sad to say

Mihawk is more of a Garp and not Shanks

any one who agree with you simply say that to get their cock hard by Zoro wank
Shanks failed. Garp turned it down.

failed? failed in WHAT?! for all we know they never had a death battle ... the very fact that both of them were in one piece after the fight prove that

is there any proof that Shanks ever wanted that title?

as of now Shanks ONLY AND ONLY was interested in world balance and NOTHING MORE

Mihawk fandom called me " talking out of my ass" so please don't talk out of your ass

p.s

blaming shanks for not being WSS is like blaming Mihwak for not being a Yonko ... they never wanted that
well , Mihawk couldn't be a Yonko even if he wanted to unlike Shanks who had a real chance to beat Mihawk ... but still

Last edited:
G

Gran D. Master

Oh so it's not about freedom...

You're moving the goalpost and now your freedom bullshit is irrelevant to you, because now Garp and Sengoku are rivals strictly when it comes to capturing pirates. So Mihawk and Shanks are rivals strictly when it comes to swordsmanship, right?

Strongest Swordsman > Swordsman Shanks

Thank you for confirming

Oh so it's not about freedom...

You're moving the goalpost and now your freedom bullshit is irrelevant to you, because now Garp and Sengoku are rivals strictly when it comes to capturing pirates. So Mihawk and Shanks are rivals strictly when it comes to swordsmanship, right?

Strongest Swordsman > Swordsman Shanks

Thank you for confirming
you said Mihawk and Garp are connected by their strongest title ... while Garp never had offical title of world strongest marine

so a bullshit claim

while I said Shanks and Garp are connected by being freest man on their own world in a story about freedom and they are also linked by being the one who shaped Luffy ... Shanks shaped his life style and Garp his personality

both of them were true and a real connection

Shanks is linked to garp in so many ways while people would have nothing more than an lol if you claim Mihawk is connected to Garp in ANY way

i's not my fault you can't understand a simple word

and going back to Strongest Swordsman > Swordsman Shanks bullshit just prove how you had NOTHING new here but being a waste of time ...

The most pathetic thing one piece has ever produced is the shanks fans saying that he is stronger then mihak.😂pathetic and weird
I actually think saying shanks > mf wb
or shanks > kaido was more pathetic.
after bounty reveal however not so many people are riding that wave .one on one bet on kaido didnt seem to do anything to curb the wank.