News ONE PIECE MAGAZINE VOL.8 (01/12/2019)

D

Deleted member 83

So is this magazine information mostly cut details from the manga or something? I’m not sure why it wouldn’t appear in the Vivre cards otherwise.
The magazine’s content depends on the theme of the vol, this volume is generation and the next is Oda’s designs.
However, most of the things in this magazine probably aren’t interesting to the fans on this forum lol (Stampede related events in Japan, quizzes etc)

Doffy wasn't Youkou level. Lol
Except that no one stated that. I was simply laughing off people comparing him with Cracker or most YCs, which is the equivalent of comparing Blueno to Crocodile or Enel. Warlords have to be able to fight the Yonko at the very least, even though they lose. Jinbe was like the weakest Warlord and he went toe to toe with Big Mom, and thwarted Akainu when face to face. Doffy >>> Jinbe.

People legitimately don't understand portrayal. Oda would never give this portrayal to a mere Yonko Commander

Last edited:
Except that no one stated that. I was simply laughing off people comparing him with Cracker or most YCs, which is the equivalent of comparing Blueno to Crocodile or Enel. Warlords have to be able to fight the Yonko at the very least, even though they lose. Jinbe was like the weakest Warlord and he went toe to toe with Big Mom, and thwarted Akainu when face to face. Doffy >>> Jinbe.

People legitimately don't understand portrayal. Oda would never give this portrayal to a mere Yonko Commander

Noting puts Doffy over First commanders. Beginning of Wano Luffy is beating doffy.

I

Inspector_Mu

:josad: post a panel of Doffy with trebol
imagine you are above Cracker yet cracker does better tahn vs G4 lol

says jinbei went toe to toe with BM, do you even know what is toe to toe? skinny bM cuts and sent jinbei flying wiht a hakiless striek, jinbei come bacvk and uses his bes attcak whichdoes no damage, skinny BM !!!! yeah sure Jinbei went toe to toe.

post a panel of lufy losing haki,,, thinks Doffy won or dominated that round.
thinks doffy dealt every damage on luffy forgetting bellamy weeakened luffy quite a lot per doffy own words.
Post automatically merged:

Can people stfu with Power lvl bullshit discussions in this thread?

And Doflamingo discussion too lol the guy Is in that Page because of his influential outlaw business and because of Who he is not because his strenght..... (Even confirmed in the manga by Kaido).
:josad::pepeanger: didnt you know? Kaido words means nothing coz he wanna rank doffy above his league lol

Last edited by a moderator:
:josad::pepeanger: didnt you know? Kaido wprds means nothing coz he wanna rank doffy above his leauge lol
Kaido's words DO mean nothing. His own subordinate said you're underestimating what Luffy is capable of, and he will take down Kaido in <30-40 chapters.

Can people stfu with Power lvl bullshit discussions in this thread?

And Doflamingo discussion too lol the guy Is in that Page because of his influential outlaw business and because of Who he is not because his strenght..... (Even confirmed in the manga by Kaido).
You're literally discussing it while telling other people not to discuss it, at the same time while making a shit argument.

Hyogoro had Doffy's role in WANO and was extremely powerful, while Doffy has the entire New World underworld his control, and was introduced as the 2nd strongest Warlord after Mihawk. Saying being the king of the underworld and a top warlord has nothing to do with strength, is pure stupidity.

Last edited:
Kaido's words DO mean nothing. His own subordinate said you're underestimating what Luffy is capable of, and he will take down Kaido in <30-40 chapters.

You're literally discussing it while telling other people not to discuss it, at the same time while making a shit argument.

Hyogoro had Doffy's role in WANO and was extremely powerful, while Doffy has the entire New World underworld his control, and was introduced as the 2nd strongest Warlord after Mihawk. Saying being the king of the underworld and a top warlord has nothing to do with strength, is pure stupidity.
He was right about Luffy. He neg diff him and Luffy went on a 2 week training session.

He was right about Luffy. He neg diff him
That happens almost every single time Luffy beats a villain from Croc to Lucci to Doffy and Katakuri, so no, he was not right. You don't get to see Luffy's true potential until the end of the arc.

and Luffy went on a 2 week training session.
Yes. Flowing Haki is Luffy gaining his "key". Against Crocodile it was water/blood, against Katakuri it was FS, against Kaido it's Ryuu.

I

Inspector_Mu

He Will take down

Yeah currently luffy got oneshotted.

Also Doffy has never beaten luffy even for one round

"But Doffy is stronger than Cracker"

I got my confirmation that Doffy = Shanks = Dragon. That’s all I needed.
The amount of butthurt on this thread is laughable :steef: That's what happens when you're shit at power scaling, and reality hits you in the face.

This is nothing compared to when Luffy takes down Kaido though. The Yonko wank will implode. Give us those sweet King Kong Guns Goda.

"But Doffy is stronger than Cracker"
Sanji with Raid Suit is stronger than Cracker/Queen. He got no diffed in DR. Let that sit in for a second.