One piece manga or anime?

The manga by far. Sometimes I think Oda is dragging things but with the anime it's unbearable, they can do 2 episodes with one chapter when they should do 1 episode with 2 or 3 chapters.
But I guess their love for money is too string for them to do thing right.
One piece would be a dope anime if they did it with 20 episode a year with quality animation and the right pace.

Last edited:
The manga by a landslide.

After having watched so many animes over the years, watching the OP anime is just unbearable. Atrocious pacing and horrible animation quality most of the times. It got better in Wano, which is the first enjoyable anime arc in a decade imho, but overall it's just not good.

Definitely manga. Current anime is really unbearable and I havent watched the anime for quite some time.

Having said that, old One Piece anime was pretty good. I have started with anime first and fell in love with the series through anime.

The anime fillers of old One Piece were also better than fillers of Naruto and Bleach. I really like G8 more than the foxy arc, which is canon. G8 arc gave birth to some legends like Condoriano.