Spoiler One Piece Manga Spoiler - Chapter 954

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Huh. Took that as another meaning for their army or strength, not a distinct rank. But, that makes sense given Kaido's card theme.

I'm positive Kaido and Linlin were fuckin when Queen tried to escape.
Imo, capital letters and specifically emphasized Onigashima Numbers means a new rank/division.

I

Inspector_Mu

:coffee: When fanboys will see zoro failing like sanji cake didnt ko BM for the rest of the arc.
Like how Brook only cut zeus (no injury) and gave Prometheus only a small cut.

:pepehands: Why don't you learn from WCI; stop expecting any strawhat have bigger impact than luffy or close to his achievements.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
:coffee: When fanboys will see zoro failing like sanji cake didnt ko BM for the rest of the arc.
Like how Brook only cut zeus (no injury) and gave Prometheus only a small cut.

:pepehands: Why don't you learn from WCI; stop expecting any strawhat have bigger impact than luffy or close to his achievements.
Keep dreaming Ndule senpai, maybe when that happens Kidd will be YC1, so far the manga tells a different story.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Based on the mostly covered up silhouette is definitely drake that freed law

Also law was always definitely above Hawkins tho i love both

Law top 3 :super:
Sure Law probably is >Kid, but he is not touching the SH duo.

He won't do jack vs kaido; Oden failed and you think vet Zoro will even cut kaido deeper lol.
100% agree even if they play their "history repeats itself" card there are only 2 histories to pick:
1. Sanji is a chef so he cooked for Big Mom. Zoro is a fighter so he will fight Kaido!!
Yeah no, Sanji's cake failed to faint Big Mom so following history Zoro will also fail to wound Kaido.
2. Oden with Enma wounded Kaido so Zoro with Enma will also wound Kaido if not killing him!!1 Lol, they forget what happened to Oden after wounding Kaido. Following history then Kaido will also stew Zoro alive.

H

Homelander

Kizaru's kick to X-Drake during SA arc was real though. If he is truly Marine's spy I doubt they go as far as testing their spy against their own Admiral. If he's the spy at worst he only faced Pacifista and Marine fodders in SA imo.
Might be this was on sengokus personal instruction just like corazon spying for doffy.

Sengoku probablywanted to take down black market that was linking kaido and doffy. This is my take on it.

I feel drake joined kaidos ay after entering new world looked like he was instructed rather than his motivation of switching to piracy.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
โ€Ž
We should not forget law, Luffy and Kidd portrayal of sabody. Drake and hawkins won't match that portrayal.

Luffy made alliance with law and asked Kidd for the team. It can't be more obvious than this.

Zoro is abnormally in the SHs so his portrayal would always be close to Luffy.

There wasn't bad blood between to the point where they would go all out.

Kaido simply didn't want BM in his territory and that's all there is to it.

More so, it's clear that they both had good friendship in the past. So I don't think it's an ass pull
It's clear that the good relationship they may had while in the Rocks was long gone during WCI and the beggining of Wano arc when they expressed their loathing for each other many times with Kaido even telling her that he had no intention of honoring his debt to her and trying to kill or have her killed several times. So them suddently deciding to stop battling and to ally with each other with no negociation really feels like an asspull.

Status
Not open for further replies.