Spoiler One Piece Manga Spoiler - Chapter 954

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
You see what you re doing is why sanjikun was doing
Showing boundman punching nerfed kata... and concluding g4 is superior lol

Zoro didnt win here... post the next page where gyukumaru roll up and continue fighting.

Stop this nonsense..
Be serious when debating
You mean Zoro casually stopping Kawamtsu with one sword? I swear you do not know how to read, how do you conclude that people swinging at each other, and one ends up sitting atop of the other casually means they are equal, plus this
:gokulaugh:

I repeat, Zoro took multiple lives from Hawkins, so fast that a FS user was surprised.

Kidd is YC1 for lifting rocks and collecting Ls, but I am dreaming.

You mean Zoro koing him with a low tier attack, in a 2vs 1 situation

Struggle vs Hawkins? are you reading the manga? Zoro took multiple lives in seconds, if that is a struggle I do not wanna know what you think a tough battle is

Failed to beat the fox? Zoro swings gyuki swings, next thing we see Zoro is holding his sword on gyuki, and sitting on him, but he failed to beat him.

I

Inspector_Mu

:suresure: CANT WAIT WHEN QUEEN GETS WRECKED

Smoothie shining more than calmities incoming next

I made a mistake , actually JACK ~ queen

I think Zoro will also earn Shusui at the end of wano.

People of wano could see ryuma in him and bestow upon him his sword as inherited will.

Fate of Enma is unclear though
Personally I dont see this happening due to Ringo's tradition. They show respect to the dead by using their sword as the grave stone.
We were told that there are many famous swords there and they are never taken irrespective of their value.

Anyway, Zoro will make all his swords black on his own. Zoro is a 3 style swordsman thus he will make a 3 swords black. This is another reason why he will return the sword. Both Ryuma and Mihawk are 1 sword style users, thus they only needed to turn 1 sword black.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I

Inspector_Mu

:gokulaugh: I read mang

But deny zoro isnt close to luffy
Zoro being top commander level when he has been struggling vs Vets lol

Anyway... is this all? Where are other spoilers

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
:suresure: CANT WAIT WHEN QUEEN GETS WRECKED

Smoothie shining more than calmities incoming next

I made a mistake , actually JACK ~ queen

Smoothie is a disgrace who flees from Linlin and let's her brothers die. She almost sinks her ship because she can't properly use her powers. Putting her equal to Jack the Drought is reaching, Queen mid diffs Smoothie.

Personally I dont see this happening due to Ringo's tradition. They show respect to the dead by using their sword as the grave stone.
We were told that there are many famous swords there and they are never taken irrespective of their value.

Anyway, Zoro will make all his swords black on his own. Zoro is a 3 style swordsman thus he will make a 3 swords black. This is another reason why he will return the sword. Both Ryuma and Mihawk are 1 sword style users, thus they only needed to turn 1 sword black.
But the body of Ryuma is not there...

There is probably more to the Zoroโ€™s situation + the fact that Zoro accepted Enma in place of Shusui means that it is not a Pu. Zoro keep the same level of quality swords than before. You might even argue that it is a nerf because Zoro have no mastery over the sword๐Ÿค”

Now I supposed that Zoro will have Enma with him just for decoration and that the sword will have no usefulness during the fight against Kaido:afrokappa::afrokappa:

Not surprised by the alliance it was the more likely outcome. Next the marines arrived:sadgrin:

We might see Kaido race in a few chapters ๐Ÿค”

I wonder what is the conspiracy and who freed Law?
Law is not a leader in this arc he is a follower. He is not proactive at all.:lusalty:

I guess Hawkinsโ€™ hype just die:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
:gokulaugh: I read mang

But deny zoro isnt close to luffy
Zoro being top commander level when he has been struggling vs Vets lol

Anyway... is this all? Where are other spoilers
No you do not, if you read it you would know that Zoro murked two sn, while Kidd got his arm taken by a fodder from Shanks' crew, and you think Shanks is YC1, meaning his fodder should be Chopper level.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
โ€Ž

Ryuma grave was robbed. Also, kappa did take all the swords from grave to be used in war.

So there is a chance that Zoro carries Shusui in future as well.

But I get your point

No you do not, if you read it you would know that Zoro murked two sn, while Kidd got his arm taken by a fodder from Shanks' crew, and you think Shanks is YC1, meaning his fodder should be Chopper level.
Stop underestimating Chopper. His AP is probably slightly below Zoro's.
But endurance wise, 1 got KOed by nerfed Pleasure but another 1 casually blocked Yonko's attack without visible injury.

If only peperlevi was here he would school you already.

Status
Not open for further replies.