One Piece Manga Spoiler - Chapter 955

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
It is stronger than Shusui. Sure Shusui has good durability but Enma gives Major AP advantage. So Zoro got PU at the end of the day.
I repeat again. One is a black blade.

I repeat again. From where did you get the AP boost? It drew more of his haki than intended and made the cut bigger. Zoro already showed he can cut mountains. It is not a power up.

I was being sensitive to how you felt . whats wrong witchu? :pepeanger:
go look through the thread. I didnt wank zoro or shit on sanji despite my name
have you seen lolonois zolo's name ?
have you seen monsterzoro's name?
smh
I see how it is:kayneshrug:
Usually when someone has a name like that. They hate a character enough to troll with. Just met you, so can't blame me thinking your on certain side.

seeing how luffy is using it he's able to launch his attacks at his desired object destroying them without direct contact. a swordsman equivalent would be a flying slash but that isnt ryou. A swordsman using advanced coa looks entirely different.
Heโ€™s not launching his attacks.
This isn't even something which should be debated because it is vlearly stated in the manga.
Luffy initially states that he wants to be able to use haki to attack someone WITHOUT TOUCHING THEM. He says this by remembering what Ray did to the elephant and claims that it looked advanced.
Hyo goes on to show him this technique by coating his hand and making a thrust which damages the enemy WITHOUT TOUCHING THEM. So obviously it is the haki which is thrust from the palm to damage the opponent. This is the same type of Haki application Sentomaru used to attack Luffy preskip. Sentomaru's thrust was so strong that it sent Luffy flying several meters away it implies that the strength of thrust is also important.
So now explain to me how that is different from Zoro sending a haki flying slash out of his sword to cut a logia like monet or what happened in the spoiler as shown? Obviously there's no difference as all deal with projecting haki outward through the air to attack an opponent.

A further advanced form of this is what Luffy has demonstrated here with the tree which again shows he is not actually touching the object.
There's no going around this, there is ample evidence
Since when did I say that Luffy is was touching them directly with his fists? Youโ€™re right about this not needing to be debated, though, but youโ€™re wrong on the comparison.

When Luffy attacks something with his new CoA, the haki is not flying away from his body. That was shown in the drawing. When Rayleigh uses the barrier haki on the elephant, haki was not flying away from his body. When Sentomaru used the barrier against Luffy, haki was not sent flying away from his body. Hyou explained the concept before Luffy accidentally used a stronger form of haki. The barrier does not get sent away from the person.

This is not the same as Zoro sending a slash. The slash gets sent flying away from his person. Heโ€™s not doing the same thing as Luffy.

Luffy throws a punch and the haki stays around his fist. It never leaves the vicinity of his fist. Itโ€™s not a shockwave. Heโ€™s just punching really fast, the same as heโ€™s always done. Heโ€™s not sending a haki shockwave, heโ€™s throwing a punch and then drawing it back.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
โ€Ž
It used more than he could ever conjure himself. That's why his arm shivereled up. And I know you...before you say "Zoro can already cut mountains" like a idiot, Enma made him able to do such a feat casually. Like how Mipork casually cut the iceburg.
No it doesnt clown, it literally has a panel of zoro saying give it back, the haki the power is all zoro.

I agree. Law wouldn't wield Enma as good as Zoro simply because Zoro is a far better swordsman than Law
Law relies way too much on his DF, and he constantly stated that his stamina is being drained because of his DF, and his haki usage is almost at its most basic ways. While Zoro showcased waaaaaay better armament than Law. And we already witnessed Enma draining Zoro's haki and his arms somewhat looked slim. With Law's DF which already drains his stamina, Enma would be fucking bad, he wouldn't wield it as good as Zoro, who relies on his swordsmanship and his own physical stats and haki.
Not anyone can wield it in the right way.

Status
Not open for further replies.