One Piece Manga Spoiler - Chapter 955

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it doesnt clown, it literally has a panel of zoro saying give it back, the haki the power is all zoro.
If its all Zoro why does the sword suck his haki and muscle. If Zoro could already do such feats whats even the point of Enma.....Yall tryna make seem like a nerf lmao. This sword cut Kaido periodt. All yal need to hear.

Zoro fans in a nutshell: Acknowledge Enma when the whole Zoro vs Kaido debacle is brought up. Using the poor sword as of a connection and Zoro will replicate same feat. Same Zoro fans downplay Enma to high heaven when anything else is the discussion. Gosh Z boys do yall think Zoro could cut Kaido with Shisui as well lmao. Absoulte bonkers tash.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
โ€Ž
I agree. Law wouldn't wield Enma as good as Zoro simply because Zoro is a far better swordsman than Law
Law relies way too much on his DF, and he constantly stated that his stamina is being drained because of his DF, and his haki usage is almost at its most basic ways. While Zoro showcased waaaaaay better armament than Law. And we already witnessed Enma draining Zoro's haki and his arms somewhat looked slim. With Law's DF which already drains his stamina, Enma would be fucking bad, he wouldn't wield it as good as Zoro, who relies on his swordsmanship and his own physical stats and haki.
Not anyone can wield it in the right way.
At the end of the chapter Zoro seems to have the sword mastered so it shouldnt behave anymore like it did against that tree.
There shouldn't be no longer accidentally stronger attacks than intended, just like with Shusui after he mastered it.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
โ€Ž
If its all Zoro why does the sword suck his haki and muscle. If Zoro could already do such feats whats even the point of Enma.....Yall tryna make seem like a nerf lmao. This sword cut Kaido periodt. All yal need to hear.

Zoro fans in a nutshell: Acknowledge Enma when the whole Zoro vs Kaido debacle is brought up. Using the poor sword as of a connection and Zoro will replicate same feat. Same Zoro fans downplay Enma to high heaven when anything else is the discussion. Gosh Z boys do yall think Zoro could cut Kaido with Shisui as well lmao. Absoulte bonkers tash.
Yawn, your points were wrong as usual now youre wasting my time with your bullshit, enma doesnt add anything and at the minute is a problem sword for him, what it will give is zoro better haki control, but the power used is 100% zoros own.

Youkous. You admit Shisui is harder/durable and then you made up some headcannon about having more AP.
It could be but thats only cause its a perma black blade. As soon as Zoro's haki is around it Enma is safe anyways. Enma still has >>>> AP.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Thats it I had enough of Z bois for today. Coming for yall tommorow need my beauty sleep.

At the end of the chapter Zoro seems to have the sword mastered so it shouldnt behave anymore like it did against that tree.
There shouldn't be no longer accidentally stronger attacks than intended, just like with Shusui after he mastered it.
I truly hope he didn't tame the sword completely. It honestly would completely make the sword Enma story loses its interest this way. I hope the sword itself gets more light during his future fight and during the climax of the fight he tames it to deliver the final blow. It's kinda more dramatic this way (to me at least)
Post automatically merged:

After nami saw what zoro did they are at night going 1v1 in the bed
No way, cause Zoro is cheap, got no money in his pockets. Sanji though, he's a prince. Oji-sama LOL Cash is there

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Stfu are you Cinera or something. Yes I know a nameless slash half of Pica, however I'm talking about how casual Zoro is now able to replicate those feats. Of course you can't read so whatever I say means nothing.
You are incredibly stupid. Now I see why Shishio made you leave with your head between your tail three times. As demonstrated in the panel, maybe the words are too fancy for you so I will try to dumb them down, Zoro uses a nameless slash, nameless meaning it has no name, and cuts the mountain. Since he could already do that, Enma taking in more haki than he wanted to does not equal an AP boost when he was already capable of doing so when he wanted to. It drew more haki than Zoro intended and thus it cut more. If Zoro wanted to cut the same thing with his other swords he could do that by exerting as much haki as Enma drew, therefore no AP boost is there. Learn how to read.

T

Tangerine

Am I the only one here annoyed by some disrespect between the members here????
It's really fine to state your opinion guys, we're all fans of this show, Luffy, Zoro, Sanji. You can have your own views and like or hate any character, and even state outrageous and weird statements about a character. But let's all please have some respect to each other instead of throwing some cursing and badmouthing about a fiction show
^^^^^^^

Hi~ Keep it civil, everyone. Avoid insulting others personally just because they disagree with your views. This is just a gentle reminder, the next one wouldn't be so gentle :afrokappa:

Also, the report button will help fix things for you. We can't monitor everything 24/7 so use it when you see people going against the rules repeatedly :optimistic:

Stfu are you Cinera or something. Yes I know a nameless slash half of Pica, however I'm talking about how casual Zoro is now able to replicate those feats. Of course you can't read so whatever I say means nothing.
It wasn't casual since he was huffing and it sucked out his Haki. Zoro used alot of Haki to do it. So how was it casual.

It could be but thats only cause its a perma black blade. As soon as Zoro's haki is around it Enma is safe anyways. Enma still has >>>> AP.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Thats it I had enough of Z bois for today. Coming for yall tommorow need my beauty sleep.
Him having more AP is your headcannon.

Yup.

If Rubber and Novice Ryou can defeat Kaido...Then freaking Magma/Ice/Light and top tier Ryou would completely murder him.
Zoro and Luffy are not Normal. Luffy was already YC1 before his 2 week training. Luffy and Zoro would hurt any top tier right now if they connected.

When Luffy attacks something with his new CoA, the haki is not flying away from his body. That was shown in the drawing. When Rayleigh uses the barrier haki on the elephant, haki was not flying away from his body. When Sentomaru used the barrier against Luffy, haki was not sent flying away from his body. Hyou explained the concept before Luffy accidentally used a stronger form of haki. The barrier does not get sent away from the person.
Then where was the Haki if it wasn't sent out of his body? Hyo literally states that you must make haki flow out of yiur body to attack the opponent without touching them. That's the fundamental rule. Does Zoro flow haki out of his body/sword or not? Simple question.

This is not the same as Zoro sending a slash. The slash gets sent flying away from his person. Heโ€™s not doing the same thing as Luffy.
So is he not making haki flow from his body?
Luffy throws a punch and the haki stays around his fist. It never leaves the vicinity of his fist. Itโ€™s not a shockwave. Heโ€™s just punching really fast, the same as heโ€™s always done. Heโ€™s not sending a haki shockwave, heโ€™s throwing a punch and then drawing it back.
Then how does the haki get inside the person's body and destroyes them from the inside since as you claim, the haki never leaves the vicinity of his hands.

Also explain how the admirals projected their haki to form a wall which not only covered themselves but also covered the most part of the execution platform since by your logic the haki should only be around their hands and nit extended beyond.

You are incredibly stupid. Now I see why Shishio made you leave with your head between your tail three times. .
Have to go sleep....but lmao this has never happened maybe you also have headcannon in real life. Shishio has never been the reason of me leaving. Ever. The trash bin thats repeats the same shit maybe a God to you illiterates but hes low tier scrub thats gets Nappaped.

Ok now I really gotta go sleep. Argue with yourself.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
This topic is for posting and discussing One Piece Chapter 955 spoilers. Please be sure to read the WorstGen rules and do not speak about the spoilers outside this thread until the chapter comes out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
One Piece Chapter 955 Spoilers
------------------------------------------------------------------------​

One picture, thanks to redon from Arlong Park Forums.

Quick Summary
From Redon
- Chapter 955: "Enma".
- In the cover, Fire Tank Pirates are in an island buying some supplies.
- All chapter is in Wanokuni, no Levely or another island.
- Wanokuni Act 2 ends in this chapter.

Detailed Summary

From @hiktoj:
Don't worry about the hand of Zoro because he was able to tame the sword and control it. ~ Sanji appeared with the captain but put it as usual.

Here are small spoiler from 5ch.

- Orochi already knows about Tokage Port where Samurai allies are going to meet.
- Both Wado Ichimonji and Enma were created by the same person. His name is Shimotsuki Kouzaburou, who went out of Wano country illegally more than 50 years ago.

# "Zabu" as in Kozaburo means 3 and "Shi" as in Koushiro means 4 in Japanese, so probably Kouzaburou and Koushiro have some blood relationship.
This chapter looks badass!! Canโ€™t wait to see more of the Reverie next chapter :sneaky:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
Have to go sleep....but lmao this has never happened maybe you also have headcannon in real life. Shishio has never been the reason of me leaving. Ever. The trash bin thats repeats the same shit maybe a God to you illiterates but hes low tier scrub thats gets Nappaped.

Shishio made you leave twice lol. Don't lie.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž

Funny, I am sure the entirety of TG can back this up. If he is a low tier scrub and he made you leave 3 times, I wonder what that makes you? What is lower than a low tier scrub? Also it seems to me someone else here is illiterate. Bye bye, do not forget to sip some tea and eat some cake.

Status
Not open for further replies.