One Piece Manga Spoiler - Chapter 955

Status
Not open for further replies.
You still with 'will of P' lol

I dont think Jinbei will come with Neko as it implies that Neko took a detour to WCI which wasn't the part of the plan.

But I agree with Neko arriving at the end of act 3 to save the alliance and the importance or role of the Marco's message.

Also, I think law will play huge role in saving the alliance from completely getting rekt. That's why I think he isn't here as of now or plotting something.

I wanna see alliance reaction when they will see BM over there lol
Neko doesn't have to take a detour to WCI. Jinbe will find a way to save himself and sail from WCI to Wano. On the way there, Jinbe will meet up with Neko's team.

Yes this is small chance but Pedro might still survive. It just doesn't feel right to make him die without revealing Sulong first. And now with BM here and her kind side was teased once more, who knows it will end up with her restoring Pedro's lifespan.

Seeing Big Mom allying with Kaido, alliance will be panicked as they see Kaido now has 4 calamities.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Neko doesn't have to take a detour to WCI. Jinbe will find a way to save himself and sail from WCI to Wano. On the way there, Jinbe will meet up with Neko's team.

Yes this is small chance but Pedro might still survive. It just doesn't feel right to make him die without revealing Sulong first. And now with BM here and her kind side was teased once more, who knows it will end up with her restoring Pedro's lifespan.

Seeing Big Mom allying with Kaido, alliance will be panicked as they see Kaido now has 4 calamities.
Jinbei alone making way out of WCI doesn't make much sense as now even sun pirates and Germa 66 needed to be saved as they all sacrificed themselves for SHs escape. Oda will definitely redeem Germa 66.

So that's why I am not expecting Jinbei return unless BM and Luffy make some sort of deal or negotiation that can result in BM backstabbing Kaido and nerfing him. But it's farfetch..

I am fine with pedro being dead or coming back as long as it makes sense. But as of now, I don't see how Oda will pull that off.

Interestingly, as dirty Larry mentioned that Orochi knowing about Port where alliance will assemble could get tied with that traitor which got emphasis in the past few times. Let's see who that would be.

I think even Kidd is planning to attack onigshima on fire fest lol

Jinbei alone making way out of WCI doesn't make much sense as now even sun pirates and Germa 66 needed to be saved as they all sacrificed themselves for SHs escape. Oda will definitely redeem Germa 66.

So that's why I am not expecting Jinbei return unless BM and Luffy make some sort of deal or negotiation that can result in BM backstabbing Kaido and nerfing him. But it's farfetch..

I am fine with pedro being dead or coming back as long as it makes sense. But as of now, I don't see how Oda will pull that off.

Interestingly, as dirty Larry mentioned that Orochi knowing about Port where alliance will assemble could get tied with that traitor which got emphasis in the past few times. Let's see who that would be.

Yes!! Finally we could see who the traitor is... Orochi is knowing everything about the alliance except for Udon takeover while alliance doesn't have a clue about Kaido BM alliance.... Would love to see alliance's faces when they see BM and Kaido(especially Luffy,Nami,chopper and Brook xD)

I would rather see Jinbe coming along with Germa 66 and Sun Pirates than whole Grand Fleet coming to Wano as soon as now. Too much characters.
But who knows iirc Oda said "Grand Fleet will bring storm statement will happen sooner".
Post automatically merged:

Who is on the left side of Jack?He isn't queen because queen is on right side.

He looks like weevil but mustache is different
It's Urashima the fodder

Yes he did. Are we reading same series? He needed medical treatment and was patch up by Okiku. He was still injured regardless.

Taking a weapon from someone while still in the area isn't giving up a fight. If he was a bad guy, he would easily kill Zoro after he fainted. No reason He should have trusted a stranger who just took his weapon early.

Please don't compare with Luffy who actually fought for hours with people like Katakuri and Cracker to beat them compare to Zoro who just started fighting Killer and Gyukimaru and ended so quickly. He had time to rest before fighting, Luffy didn't have the luxury, but still kept fighting. Zoro and Luffy aren't equals.

Yes you do especially knocking them out to defeat them. Zoro never did and Kappa stop everything, so again it was never a win for him if Gyuki never gave up. Don't let biased blind you on what happen in the true events.
Just because I cut my finger and I put it band-aid on it doesn't mean I needed to put a band-aid on it to survive. That is no different than what happened with Zoro with his Hawkins battle.

The fox forfeited the battle. The second he walked away provided that. You can't change that. The fox wanted to fight him badly and the second he got his chance he walked away, manga facts.

You're still under the assumption that Zoro could not have fought longer and that's your mistake. Zoro fought until he no longer needed to fight. Nothing you say will change that. Just because he didn't need to fight for an hour does not mean that he couldn't have. For example: if you are running a race and you hurt yourself halfway through that race and you finished that race with an injured leg and then collapse from pain doesn't mean that you couldn't have ran a long race with an injured leg. If your mind is set to finish that race it does it matter how much far do you have to go. Zoro mind was set to complete the fight and that's what he did.

Now, if you wish to continue to make those claims you better bring some facts to back it up. At this point of time you have nothing. You just claim that Zoro couldn't have foght longer based on the fact that he didn't need to fight.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I would rather see Jinbe coming along with Germa 66 and Sun Pirates than whole Grand Fleet coming to Wano as soon as now. Too much characters.
But who knows iirc Oda said "Grand Fleet will bring storm statement will happen sooner".
Post automatically merged:

It's Urashima the fodder
Oh thanks :)

Let's see how it unfolds. I keep myself open minded on such plots so as long as Oda executes it well I am fine with Jinbei and Germa making appearance especially because I want Jinbei to sail with SHs as nakama asap. Don't you even think of trolling this lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.