One Piece Manga Spoiler - Chapter 955

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daily reminder Zoro may get a new sword or any PU but King will still kick his ass in act 3.

Act 3 gonna focus on King as much as act 2 the calamity who shines is Queen and Jack got his portion in act 1 and Zou arc.
If the lowest Calamity can wreak so much havoc alone to whole island then how crazy King will be in Fire Festival?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž
Daily reminder Zoro may get a new sword or any PU but King will still kick his ass in act 3.

Act 3 gonna focus on King as much as act 2 the calamity who shines is Queen and Jack got his portion in act 1 and Zou arc.
If the lowest Calamity can wreak so much havoc alone to whole island then how crazy King will be in Fire Festival?
King is gonna knock Apoo out with CoC.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
β€Ž

Whole alliance will lose in act 3. Be it Zoro or Sanji or Luffy.

I just wanna know how badly. And, how they will get themselves back on track?

It's literally funny that they didn't mention BM, didn't care to find law and even Neko hasn't arrived at.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž
The Tr3yway king will never be defeated by that wanna be king
Thats not even his birth certificate name he's a fraud. Tho he'd still higher end of neg diff zoro
:finally:
:milaugh::milaugh:
Apoo is in Kaido's side though?

King is gonna trigger the trauma in Killer's mind and knocked him out just by staring at him. Yamamoto level stare.
Man. If he can cause someone to wet themselves, I'd be happy.

I just assume cocky ass Apoo gets too close to King when he's fighting, and does it to himself.

Zoro never needed medical treatment after his battle with Hawkins. The lady he saved offered him treatment to repay him.

Zoro didn't faint quickly after his Killer battle. He fainted once the battle was over and the fox forfeited. In other words he fought throughout the entire battle, no different then what he's done in the past or what Luffy has done.

Once a battle is over your body's going to naturally come down from it's heightened state.

You don't have to kill or knock someone to beat them.
Yes he did. Are we reading same series? He needed medical treatment and was patch up by Okiku. He was still injured regardless.

Taking a weapon from someone while still in the area isn't giving up a fight. If he was a bad guy, he would easily kill Zoro after he fainted. No reason He should have trusted a stranger who just took his weapon early.

Please don't compare with Luffy who actually fought for hours with people like Katakuri and Cracker to beat them compare to Zoro who just started fighting Killer and Gyukimaru and ended so quickly. He had time to rest before fighting, Luffy didn't have the luxury, but still kept fighting. Zoro and Luffy aren't equals.

Yes you do especially knocking them out to defeat them. Zoro never did and Kappa stop everything, so again it was never a win for him if Gyuki never gave up. Don't let biased blind you on what happen in the true events.

Reborn

β€Ž
Despite reborn not liking Drake as much he likes other SN bar Apoo, it would be great to see him not siding with SHs.

As of now, it seems even Kidd and Hawkins will ally in future so I hope Oda keeps Drake away from SHs alliance because then only we can see his good portrayal otherwise he will get overshadowed by others in the alliance

Whole alliance will lose in act 3. Be it Zoro or Sanji or Luffy.

I just wanna know how badly. And, how they will get themselves back on track?

It's literally funny that they didn't mention BM, didn't care to find law and even Neko hasn't arrived at.
Chopper knows that BM is a weakling. He wondered whether Queen and his men will bully her, which is not wrong considering the end result of the day.

I think Neko hasn't come yet for vital reason and this gonna backfire Luffy's alliance. He is supposed to relay the message from Marco, and the message will be vital for the confrontation against Kaido. Yet Luffy hasn't heard the message yet but already rushed to Onigashima only to be stomped. When Neko came it's gonna be the end of act 3, to help the defeated alliance with escaping, and Marco's message maybe becomes the new plan for counterattacking. Jinbe will also come too, along with Pedro.

Chopper knows that BM is a weakling. He wondered whether Queen and his men will bully her, which is not wrong considering the end result of the day.

I think Neko hasn't come yet for vital reason and this gonna backfire Luffy's alliance. He is supposed to relay the message from Marco, and the message will be vital for the confrontation against Kaido. Yet Luffy hasn't heard the message yet but already rushed to Onigashima only to be stomped. When Neko came it's gonna be the end of act 3, to help the defeated alliance with escaping, and Marco's message maybe becomes the new plan for counterattacking. Jinbe will also come too, along with Pedro.
Pedro:milaugh:

I really want to know what message did Marco convey to Luffy...Hope it's something big and important xD

Reborn

β€Ž

You still with 'will of P' lol

I dont think Jinbei will come with Neko as it implies that Neko took a detour to WCI which wasn't the part of the plan.

But I agree with Neko arriving at the end of act 3 to save the alliance and the importance or role of the Marco's message.

Also, I think law will play huge role in saving the alliance from completely getting rekt. That's why I think he isn't here as of now or plotting something.

I wanna see alliance reaction when they will see BM over there lol

Status
Not open for further replies.