One Piece Manga Spoiler - Chapter 955

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeez, the amount of frustration.
Chill man
Sanji's fight in WCI was an internal fight, it was not a fight of strength or power up. It's us fans who were pushing the agenda of "Sanji will release this power up, and this and that" when Oda wanted to test his character and ideals, nothing else. While the war of Wano is getting close, Oda already handed him the power up he needed, just like he is doin with Luffy and Zoro

And also, speaking of someone getting power up faster than someone else, honestly, it does NOT do Zoro any favor, cause it will only look like Oda is favoring Zoro and making him have an easier way during his journey while Luffy struggles to obtain a power up, and Sanji from a decade to another to obtain a power up LOL

Again, you are doing a misservice to Zoro by stating he needed less chapters lol
Ftw are you talking, Oda had plenty way to develop Sanji during Cake Island (I dont see Sanji having a big role on Wano).

Second, the concept of the black blade was relate to pre time skip shit (so 500 chapter ago) dont talk about gettin power up faster than the other which is false. It is something that has progress very slowing and that is why it is so good.

I dont think so, to much nonsense was spoken against this character in favor of fan headcanon which are so stupid

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Lmao it said once it becomes perma black it goes a grade up. It still said nothing about being equal. Both swords have their strengths but Enma is more superior in AP and youve got to be an idiot not to see it.
Learn how to write then. Everytime implies whenever Zoro uses haki on it it is stronger than Shusui.
But everytime Zoro makes it black....it's > Shusui. So shutup.
One is a black blade, the other is not.

Huh, where did you get that? Zoro sliced a mountain with his regular swords. It is literally stated in the panel it drew more haki than normal and that is why the cut was bigger than intended. Zoro can cut the same thing with his other swords. Dumbass.

Yes he actually is. That’s how Gear 4 works. Hell, that’s how Luffy works in general. He punches and kicks incredibly fast. This is how it’s been drawn even way back when he first used G2. Unless you’re saying that in G2 pre-timeskip he was throwing compressed air or whatever.

Also, if you actually decide to look back at Hyou’s explanation, you can see pretty clearly that Luffy isn’t throwing haki, he’s surrounding his fist with a haki bubble and punching, and anything the bubble comes in contact with withers from the inside out. The bubble never leaves his hand.
This isn't even something which should be debated because it is clearly stated in the manga.
Luffy initially states that he wants to be able to use haki to attack someone WITHOUT TOUCHING THEM. He says this by remembering what Ray did to the elephant and claims that it looked advanced.
Hyo goes on to show him this technique by coating his hand and making a thrust which damages the enemy WITHOUT TOUCHING THEM. So obviously it is the haki which is thrust from the palm to damage the opponent. This is the same type of Haki application Sentomaru used to attack Luffy preskip. Sentomaru's thrust was so strong that it sent Luffy flying several meters away it implies that the strength of thrust is also important.
So now explain to me how that is different from Zoro sending a haki flying slash out of his sword to cut a logia like monet or what happened in the spoiler as shown? Obviously there's no difference as all deal with projecting haki outward through the air to attack an opponent.

A further advanced form of this is what Luffy has demonstrated here with the tree which again shows he is not actually touching the object.
There's no going around this, there is ample evidence

Last edited:

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
When Sanji used the raid suit i was like wow thats pretty awesome but not really suprising because Sanji before the raid suit was alraedy YC3/YC2 level the raid suit just give him a little help

But when i see Zoro use ENMA i literally yelled out loud because Zoro struggled with kamazou ( nerf killer) who is probably vergo level and now Zoro is looking like YC2/YC1 level

Enma truly is scary and worthy of scaring kaiDo

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
When Sanji used the raid suit i was like wow thats pretty awesome but not really suprising because Sanji before the raid suit was alraedy YC3/YC2 level the raid suit just give him a little help

But when i see Zoro use ENMA i literally yelled out loud because Zoro struggled with kamazou ( nerf killer) who is probably vergo level and now Zoro is looking like YC2/YC1 level

Enma truly is scary and worthy of scaring kaiDo
There there. Go make some tea and try and bake a cake, maybe you will feel better, and the delusions will stop.

now i can see how enma scared kaido this sword is fking crazy AF.

How can you cut a chuck of a cliff off when you jsut trying to cut a puny little tree..

jesus christ imagine a Yonko commander weilding a sword like this.

it just insane.
Anyone with high Haki can do anything like that. Think of Luffy, Sanji, Kidd, Law, etc.. Actually with Law it be even scarier along combine with his DF. Can you imagine it?

Status
Not open for further replies.